Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Missing Census Questions

I'm sure we all dutifully filled in our Census forms yesterday.

But where was the "Which football club do you support? question?

Any other questions that should have been on the form?

Comments

• They should list all of the Friday Fives.
  • "Which football club do you support?"

Part b)

How many away games a season do you go to ?
  • Question 17 "Alan McCormack. Why?"
  • Q17) Are you going to

A Use it up

or

B Wear it out
  • Interesting point from Twitter. Think there should have been a question about how we use public transport, especially the trains, as it may have highlighted issues such as persistent points failure at Charlton.
  • Question 17) Who put the bomp in the bom-bom-bom-bom-bom?
  • And...... given the points failure at Charlton problems, I've got to drive, so I want to know why, after they took 1p off fuel, I am unable to find any etrol.
  • a) Do you think it is right to give a Manager's job to someone with no Management experience?

b) If he is a legend does that make it alright?
  • edited March 2011
    [cite]Posted By: stilladdicted[/cite]And...... given the points failure at Charlton problems,

Definitely a points failure at Charlton during the last 10 games.
  • [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Question 17) Who put the bomp in the bom-bom-bom-bom-bom?

There is no bomp in the bom-bom-bom-bom-bom...
  • Sponsored links:

• The final question should be:

was this census a waste of time and money - in the words of Nolly, Discuss.
  • Q17 Please tick all that apply

Never gonna

- give you up

- let you down

- run around and desert you

- make you cry

- say goodbye

- tell a lie and hurt you
  • Q17) are you a member of the Cl Clique
  • There is no question over whether you are a Royalist, would boo "God Save The Queen" or are indifferent to such things.

The answer to this should dictate if you are allowed the Royal Wedding Friday off work or not.

Wales and the Welsh have opted for a days work following their booing on Saturday and I am expecting Scottish business to be about 50% occupied.
  • My son wanted to put Charlton down as his religion after I told him I wouldn't put Jedi.
  • I wanted to write "a bit peaky" or "I'm fine apart from the crack in my a***"" on the health question, but got talked out of it.
  • Q18. Would ya?
  • Religion? Rachel!
  • Q20. By the time you read this, how many posts on the Takeover thread?
  • Although they ask how many vans or cars you own they don't ask if you own any other form of transport e.g motorbike, bicycle, scooter, Sinclair C5, preserved bus etc. I know they ask how you get to work but that doesn't necessarily mean you own the vehicle you might tick on the form.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2011
    21- Do you believe in things that are not even on the OS?
  • There should be a charlton life census.
  • 22- If you're going to Rochdale, clap your hands?
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I'm sure we all dutifully filled in our Census forms yesterday.

But where was the "Which football club do you support? question?

Any other questions that should have been on the form?

Do you wear a cardigan ?
  • edited March 2011
    Hands up anyone who sent their census form in early and has now died, thus rendering their return inaccurate.

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=40195&page=1#Item_0
  • [cite]Posted By: Dave Rudd[/cite]Hands up anyone who sent their census form in early and has now died, thus rendering their return inaccurate.

*croak.....*

*puts hand up*
  • How would you describe the ethnicity of your flask and rug?

(tick all boxes that apply)
  • This is why I love this forum.
  • Are you swingers or indulge in threesomes? How often does your secondary partner/Partners, stay at your address!
  • [cite]Posted By: McBobbin[/cite]I wanted to write "a bit peaky" or "I'm fine apart from the crack in my a***"" on the health question, but got talked out of it.
    Crack in my arse - that's fabulous. I've not done mine yet, that is going down :-)