Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

MK Dons Away

I have done The Sun's promo to get 2 tickets for £9.75 each as I am driving down from the north that day and thought I'd stop off and go to the game. However, I am the only mug I know that's going!

Does anyone want one of them for the game on Tues 8 March? Can post 1st class or meet on the night.

Comments

• Barcelona v arsenal I think is on that night ..........
  • edited February 2011
    Mk Dons have the best seats in any stadium FACT
  • I know mate, gutted when I realised that... I thought the CL games were the normal fortnight return until I realised they were dragging them out for 5 weeks!

Will have to sky+ as I think it's gonna be a belter... very jealous that my arsenal mate is going out there - lovely city and what a game
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]Mk Dons has the best seats in any stadium FACT

They are comfy!

That's a much better effort at trying to sell my ticket than the last ;-)
  • Was a fairly decent day out last year, wouldn't be rushing back on a Tuesday night though.
  • Yeah the champions league are bleeding the telly revenue out of their fixtures this season I mean make it one fixture a night and drag it out longer next time !!
  • Really enjoyed my visit to Stadium MK last season. I was determined not to like it but it is an excellent place to watch football and I left very impressed. Was quite sorry to see it was a midweek game this season which makes it far more difficult to make due to work.
  • There's suitable parking right by the away end and a mcdonalds right beside the away end too , roomy concourses and a bar with scenic views of the car park ..... Someone must want that ticket now !
  • [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Does anyone want one of them for the game on Tues 8 March? Can post 1st class or meet on the night.

Yes please if it's still going
  • There's also a Dominos Pizza factory just outside the away end.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: IA[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]Does anyone want one of them for the game on Tues 8 March? Can post 1st class or meet on the night.

Yes please if it's still going

Sorted fella. Do you want to just swap mobile numbers via whisper and meet outside the ground or do you want it posted... don't mind either
  • Went to the jtp game there this year. Fantastic stadium. Only problem is theyres only about 5 and a hlaf fans there from them. So that's a let down.
  • Went to the jtp game there this year. Fantastic stadium. Only problem is theyres only about 5 and a hlaf fans there from them. So that's a let down.
  • Going corporate with WWtone and Blackheath Addick. Result
  • Going corporate with WWtone and Blackheath Addick. Result
  • Have they finished the top tier yet?
  • Have they finished the top tier yet?
  • [cite]Posted By: JT[/cite]Have they finished the top tier yet?

No World Cup = no top tier, surely?

oohaah's description of the view over the capark was what sold it for me

Thanks ISLS
  • Yes, surely little point of the top tier until the fill the bottom tier. Seats are like sitting in an armchair and I think that counted for a lot.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Going corporate with WWtone and Blackheath Addick. Result

Sell-out !
  • Sponsored links:

• Went last year and it was the most soulless place I've ever watched a game.
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ishgit[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Going corporate with WWtone and Blackheath Addick. Result

Sell-out !

yeah, all the places in the box have gone so it is sold out technically.
  • Is anyone even going to this game? It seems to have floated by everyone's notice, but its a massive game. Lose and we could seriously struggle for a play-off place.
  • we have a 100% record at mk dons .....

barca v arsenal on the box

stadium mk the place to be!
  • Getting train up with my bro, could anyone squeeze us in the back of their car for the journey home? Thanks
  • I contemplated this game up until Tuesday night.....now I think I'll watch Barcelona smash Arsenal
  • I'll be there.

Just under an hour up the road for me.

It's at times like this that living 'oop North' has its advantages.
  • I also have a spare ticket if anyone would like it for £10