Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Competition: Murray & Slater

WSSWSS
edited December 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
0,,10267~9296840,00.jpg

Murray (in a Nelson from the Simpsons voice): Ha ha!

Comments

• Murray: Maybe if I give him my club he'll give me some of his hair?
  • Murray "is that the men in white coats coming to take you away"
  • Murray: Welcome to Charlton Mr Slater.

Slater: Get the hell off my land Dick. The builders are due soon to start work on the new housing estate and we wouldn't want nasty 'accidents' involving a JCB would we?
  • Murray: "Give us a smile Mike"

Slater: "I would if I actually owned the club"
  • Looks like both of them have been on 'THE A L E'
  • Murray: Following strong campaigning by Bexley Dan on CL, behind us you will now find The Ale Stand
  • Murray: If you stand there Michael, then no one will be able to see the real people behind this deal.....
  • "Quick Wisey, he's about to take the photo, jump!"
  • "Dumb and Dumber"

or "We are none the Wiser"
  • It's because I liked the sword.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited December 2010
    Murray and Slater: (in unison) "F I S H"
  • Murray to cameraman "Can you aim the camera a bit lower - Dennis Wise isn't in the frame".
  • Murray: In a certain light you look a bit like Curbs so maybe the punters will accept you....
  • Murray punches fat armless man
  • William Hague welcomes Gary Nelson back to the Valley.
  • "No the club doesn't come with a f***ing free ball!"
  • Do I get a receipt..?
  • Muzzer: Has the cheque cleared yet?
  • edited December 2010
    Murray "So Michael, you get to sit in my nice comfortable seat up there"
    Slater " Thanks Richard and you can now wave to me from your seat in the East"
  • Murray - "You've come a long way since you were taking photo's at Heathrow on that shitty documentary airport"
  • Sponsored links:

• MURRAY: I'm sure the show will be a sell out Mr Astley.
  • [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Murray - "You've come a long way since you were taking photo's at Heathrow on that shitty documentary airport"

THANK YOU! I've been racking my brains for who he reminded me of, and the closest I came was Martin Short, but that photographer was the one I was thinking of.
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: aliwibble[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Clem_Snide[/cite]Murray - "You've come a long way since you were taking photo's at Heathrow on that shitty documentary airport"

THANK YOU! I've been racking my brains for who he reminded me of, and the closest I came was Martin Short, but that photographer was the one I was thinking of.

Russell Clisby according to Wiki. Was driving me bonkers for about 45mins until it just clicked. I wouldn't mind but I haven't seen the programme for god knows how long!.
  • Murray: 'The club tie looked very good on you in that SSN interview, Michael. Did you get it at the New Year sale price?'
  • Murray: What do you think of it so far?
    Slater: Rubbish
  • Slater: "So do you think the fans will take to me?"

Murray: "of course, just don't look at Charlton Life"
  • Murray: Now that I'm a fan again...booo...
  • Skinner: Christ Mulder I said do not wear the same tie as me
    Mulder: sorry sir I've let myself go a bit and just bought this in the superstore.
  • Murray "in the words of David Cameron ---"we are all in this together""

Slater "f**k that im off"
  • Slater "so.. does BDL have lots of rockabilly to play before kick off?"