Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephen Fry

Just read his hilarious definition of countryside.(the killing of Piers Morgan).

Comments

• Think about it
  • Took me a while, but brilliant...
  • Yep took me about 30 seconds. How true though.
  • Lol nice one
  • edited December 2010
    Piers Morgan, I cannot abide that man.
  • Morgan is a gooner, perhaps Fry failed to notice the second o !
  • On a similar note, I think Mark Lamarr said he went to see Big Country and there was four of them.
  • Stephen Fry is a Norridge fan and director I think...
  • Jeez how slow am I I've only just got it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Took me a while
  • Two golfers in the bar after a round of golf:
    Golfer one: "I'm a country member"
    Golfer two: "Yes I know you are".
  • Two women meet on a cruise ship. One says, ‘This is my first cruise. My husband saved for ages to send me on this trip.’ ‘Oh,’ says the other. ‘Is this your first? I’ve been on twenty cruises. Mind you, my husband works for Cunard.’ The first woman says, ‘Well mine works hard too but there’s no need to swear!’
  • I love Stephen Fry...
  • [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]Two golfers in the bar after a round of golf:
    Golfer one: "I'm a country member"
    Golfer two: "Yes I know you are".

It should be Golfer two: "Yes, I remember."
  • [cite]Posted By: gazzaddick[/cite]Jeez how slow am I I've only just got it.

well, you are three hours or more ahead of me !! Anyone care to explain ?
  • definition of countryside...c**t reside....
  • edited December 2010
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: gazzaddick[/cite]Jeez how slow am I I've only just got it.

well, you are three hours or more ahead of me !! Anyone care to explain ?

My take is definition of killing

So think homicide - genocide - countryside! Then think Piers Morgan!
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]So think homicide - genocide - countryside! Then think Piers Morgan!

Yeap that's how the penny finally dropped with me.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: cafc-west[/cite]definition of countryside...c**t reside....[/quote]

No the second word is i-cide = Piers is a Cxxt and killing of Piers is a cxxt-i-cide...

Brilliant Fry spat this out almost instanteously when asked to define "countryside" - what a wit!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Isn't there a famous occasion where Virginia Wolf was asked to make up a sentence with 'horticulture' in, and she instantly replied 'You can take a whore to culture, but you can't make her think'.?
  • Saw the programme on the Savoy last night, and the rather 'cringing' arrival of Stephen Fry with people fawning over his every word!. Apparently he is the resident blogger\tweeter, as witty as he may be,all rather sickening in today's world!
  • Not as sickening as the success of X-factor though...
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah - sickening that a man of taste, intelligence, wit, integrity and humour can be popular nowadays.

Fry can't claim that Piers Morgan joke as his own, by the way. Much as I like the fella and think he's hilarious, that one's been doing the rounds for years