Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Worst Album Covers

edited December 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
http://www.stevecarter.com/albumcovers.htm

Some are a little lively for work!

Comments

• bloody hell ... some of these are bad bad bad ... especially this one
  • I particularly like 'my pussy belongs to daddy' one of my all time favourite albums.
  • edited December 2010
    Yeah - there's a facebook group for this that's been around a while now. My all-time favourite has to be about halfway down the page with Freddie Gage's cheerily-titled: "All my friends are dead"
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Yeah - there's a facebook group for this that's been around a while now. My all-time favourite has to be about halfway down the page with Freddie Gage's cheerily-titled: "All my friends are dead"

Looking at the one just above that (the Sherwood singers), i've just bought a coat like the one's the guys are wearing............maybe not such a good look after all. :-$
  • Mornings at work are always a bit quiet so I thought I would go on You Tube to listen to some of these bands, Maddy Genets et son ensemble looked like a cracking album but sadly I found on videos. So I tried the next on down..... Dick Black. Wow! Really didn't think that thorough.
  • Ha ha ,...... the "Country Church" look like 3 of West Ham's 70s cup final team, with the new tea lady.
  • the one near the end, John Bult with 'Julie's 16th Birthday', how dodgy does that look
  • I was holding my breath and desperately hoping that none of the albums I own made the list. :o)

There are some really dodgy ones on there.
  • There's something very dirty about this one: