Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello

Some of you might know me.

Comments

• I do Kafka ;-)
  • An Cafc babes invasion me-thinks!

Welcome Kafka dude

Ps Carey, its been a while, you ok?
  • CAFC Babes vs Charlton Life...who would win in football / a ruck / soda syphons and tight t shirts?
  • think i'd win most tight t-shirt competitions at the moment sadly.

welcome one and all to our melting pot of high-flyers (LTGTR, Len Glover), social dropouts (Ketman, Sco, iansarge) and the damn right oddball (MCS).
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]think i'd win most tight t-shirt competitions at the moment sadly.

welcome one and all to our melting pot of high-flyers (LTGTR, Len Glover), social dropouts (Ketman, Sco, iansarge) and the damn right oddball (MCS).

so i spose Beard = Oddball!! cant argue with that shorty!
  • hello mate
  • welcome to Clique, I mean Charlton Life...
  • First rule about the Clique: You don't talk about the Clique.
  • Me and a few others are thinking of setting up a Bugle Clique...good idea ?
  • I'm still holding out on getting into Henry's match fixing clique.
  • Sponsored links:

• Whatever next the Horse & Groom clique?
  • Isn't the Horse & Groom where all the thugs hang out ? Should it not be called the B-Mob Clique ?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Me and a few others are thinking of setting up a Bugle Clique...good idea ?

don't see why not. at least you're stating you've started one. unlike the invisible oak clique that we've been told about but that doesn't seem to exist?

I wanna join, but it seems some think i'm a member already, i'd like confirmation.
  • edited April 2007
    Guilty by association I'd assume.
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]An Cafc babes invasion me-thinks!

Welcome Kafka dude

Ps Carey, its been a while, you ok?

Yeah fine thanks MCS, been really busy at work lately so haven't really been around, bloody work, they've now told me the company is moving to watford, omg bloody watford, anyone need a IT technician 3rd line support.
    Anyways hows you??
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]think i'd win most tight t-shirt competitions at the moment sadly.

so i spose Beard = Oddball!! cant argue with that shorty!

Oi, I heard that!!!!!

Oh and hi there Kafka, how are you?
  • Carey dude i am ace thanks, fumin about watford, thats a bit of a trek no!

Sorry killersbeard, didnt realise you were actually a beardian too!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Carey dude i am ace thanks, fumin about watford, thats a bit of a trek no!

Sorry killersbeard, didnt realise you were actually a beardian too!

tee hee

he couldn't grow a beard now..................it'd be all ginger & grey ;-)
    he prefers the George Michael look.......................lazy ;-)
  • I was wondering what being a "social dropout" made me so I looked it up and found this:

"James Bond the social dropout living off his looks and wealthy women in island resort communities"

Not a bad way to live your life!
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Me and a few others are thinking of setting up a Bugle Clique...good idea ?

don't see why not. at least you're stating you've started one. unlike the invisible oak clique that we've been told about but that doesn't seem to exist?

I wanna join, but it seems some think i'm a member already, i'd like confirmation.

we are the oakey clique (sung to cheeky girls).
    i wouldnt mind the people i drink with dont even post on here, part from a quick chat with you and a nod to the big man... anyway its you know who who rants on about the clique.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]we are the oakey clique (sung to cheeky girls).
    i wouldnt mind the people i drink with dont even post on here, part from a quick chat with you and a nod to the big man... anyway its you know who who rants on about the clique.

Like that is it, B? Next time I am slurring some drunken rubbish at you, I shall remember to keep a non-clique regulation 3 yards away! ;0)
  • Hello Kafka!

Got any new goss? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]I was wondering what being a "social dropout" made me so I looked it up and found this:

"James Bond the social dropout living off his looks and wealthy women in island resort communities"

Not a bad way to live your life!

I'd be happy with that.
  • [cite]Posted By: Sco[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]we are the oakey clique (sung to cheeky girls).

Like that is it, B? Next time I am slurring some drunken rubbish at you, I shall remember to keep a non-clique regulation 3 yards away! ;0)

well i was going to say you keep on trying to get in my clique but we dont mind cos all the girls fancy you - you great big hunk you.
  • Perhaps a clique called: The Bearded Clan.....
  • are me and curb_it in that one too??
  • ha ha..... someone with a sharp sense of humour at last.
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]are me and curb_it in that one too??

sure you 2 can be, always room for bearded ladies!
  • All these cliques are getting confusing, here is a handy Venn Diagram for you to figure out where you stand:
  • OK add CIFC, and I am in a clique of one... then there has to be something for Ketters: The dedicated Followers of Ketman?