Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Another New Addick

congratulations to jimmymelrose and his wife on the birth of their second son, Ernesto Bexley. Born today, 6lbs 10oz. So Large Addick is a proud uncle again.

Comments

• Congrats to the family!
  • congrats
  • Well done!

Congratulations!
  • congrats .... nice middle name
  • Congrats to Jimmy and all the clan.
    (Saw the birthday message in the prog for another of your nephews too...)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Congrats to Jimmy and all the clan.
    (Saw the birthday message in the prog for another of your nephews too...)

yes, there are a lot of them now !!
  • congrats......we need as many as we can get at the moment !
  • congrats m8
  • Congratulations on your new arrival.
  • Great news. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Melrose.

What's the story with the middle name?
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Great news. Congrats to Mr and Mrs Melrose.

What's the story with the middle name?

I am reliably informed that it is where he was conceived. Good job they wern't staying with friends in Pratts Bottom or Badgers Mount !!
  • edited September 2010
    Cheers, made me laugh.
  • Congratulations: going for another hat-trick?
  • [cite]Posted By: March51[/cite]Congratulations: going for another hat-trick?

Perhaps, I'd like to leave it four years this time.

I'm quite surprised that my brother beat me to it on here to announce this. I'm not quite sure that he will become a new Addict unfortunately as we live in France, but it won't be for the want of trying. I shall take them down The Valley when they're older and if we're in The Premiership their French schoolmates will be impressed. Otherwise they'll probably be non-plussed.

My family seem quite surprised at the names. My wife is Argentinian so the first one shouldn't be a surprise. We're both trying to pass on our languages and cultures and the names reflect this (plus he was conceived in Bexley). Next time we'll stay over in the backpackers down the road from The Valley!
  • Cograts Dave, love the name. Judging by the story I hope his nickname is The Black Prince !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Cograts Dave, love the name. quote]

Your the first person who does!
  • Congratulations. Great names. Wasn't Bexley also the name of one of Lister's nippers in Red Dwarf?
  • Lovely news, and congrats to all concerned especially Nanny Joan & Grandad Stan.
  • [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]Congratulations. Great names. Wasn't Bexley also the name of one of Lister's nippers in Red Dwarf?

Yes, it was. I wondered if someone would pick up on that.