Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What vital statistics would you like to know?

edited September 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I'm hoping that when this life ends I'll be told how many hours I've wasted going upstairs only to completely forget what I went upstairs to get.

Comments

• How many hours I've spent in the covered end choir.
  • looking for keys

finding out whether players are available for sunday
  • Kelly Brooks...
  • edited September 2010
    I'm sure plenty of you will enjoy this.

Time yourselves next time you have a pony and you can tell your boss how much he/she's paid you to go !!

http://pootimer.tenfourzero.net/

P.S Isn't Kelly Brooks getting it all, off in Playboy soon? Or did I miss it ?
  • The number of pints I've drunk over the years. And the number of times I have been proper battered.

Might be approaching double figures for each.
  • how long i have spent on hear whilst at work
  • [cite]Posted By: DaveStorry[/cite]
    P.S Isn't Kelly Brooks getting it all, off in Playboy soon? Or did I miss it ?

Google it mate. Well worth a look.
  • How many times I double checked the front door was locked when I went to bed. Would also like to know how many times it was unlocked when I didn't double check.

How much time I spend arguing at school governor meetings about why we do not need to go through the minutes line by line as 'everyone should have read them by now'
  • How much tea I've drunk

Holly willoughby's vital stats
  • edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: kigelia[/cite]
    How much time I spend arguing at school governor meetings about why we do not need to go through the minutes line by line as 'everyone should have read them by now'
    Second that one, for most of the meetings I've been in...
  • Sponsored links:

• How often all that maths I learned at school, which I knew would be no use whatsoever at any time in my life, ultimately proves to be useful.

So far, I can only think of one time ... when I repaired my garden trellis and, by using complex algebra and trigonometry, I managed to save about £1-40 on wood.

Trust me, kids. It all seems pointless right now. And it is.
  • How many women look at my Facebook lol
  • Rachel Riley's vital stats.
  • How long I've spent studying and revising for IT exams. I got into this field for the fast cars, fancy clothes and loose women. I stay for the subnetting, SAN provisioning and firewall rulesets.
  • Fifa 10. Play a ridiculous amount of it, probably about 16-20 hours a week.
  • How many of us were loopy enough to go to Exeter, bumble our way through a 90 minute yawn fest, only to softly concede in the last minute?
  • If i could get all the beer i've ever had, would it be enough to fill up the pub?
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Rachel Riley's vital stats.

She is pencil thin. Remember that TV adds pounds.

But gorgeous.
  • Is that you, Dave - the one on the right, I mean?
  • [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Is that you, Dave - the one on the right, I mean?

Yes, this is a picture from my ... ahem ... private collection.
  • Sponsored links:

• lol ..... oh, sorry I'm not allowed to post lol anymore.
  • How many times I've said 'Never again' after 48 hours of necking it down...

My iPod is still shaking as I write this sentence...