Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Demelza 10k at Leeds Castle *Edit yes i am doing it please sponsor me Link in thread*

Anyone else doing this, my work are trying to get me roped into doing it, me, the laziest dude in the world, would drive to the post box it 20 yards from my work!!

They wanna get a little team together, and for a good cause i reckon i could raise a bit of dosh, cos of my utter idleness! Should i say yes??

Comments

• Six miles dude, you'll be able to do it no problem.
  • It's not a lot just do it! Never know might motivate you to run more
  • when is it?
  • Month from today!! Aint exercised for years apart getting me nuts in!! Used to be a good x country runner at school and ran 800 m for Cambridge harriers pretty well!! Best time was 2.08 at 16 years old!! Not bad might well just try to get back running!!
  • Do some short runs most nights for a month and you should get most of your fitness back. It sounds like you were quite the athlete back in the day!
  • Yes FOD i was the bollox!! Thanks for the training tips!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Yes FOD i was the bollox!! Thanks for the training tips!!

MCS Fella,say Yes.

It brings a smile to your face when you have done it and very worth while mate.

Good luck and be proud mate!
  • MCSMCS
    edited August 2010
    Ok i am gonna do it!!

Please sponsor me, as this is the only time i will ever do this!! Its for a great cause Demelza House!!

Come on give up ya poonds for DEMELZA

Please state if you are pledging for me (Ollie)

Thanks dudes!! Let the training commence!!
  • [cite]Posted By: MCS[/cite]Month from today!! Aint exercised for years apart getting me nuts in!! Used to be a good x country runner at school and ran 800 m for Cambridge harriers pretty well!! Best time was 2.08 at 16 years old!! Not bad might well just try to get back running!!

2.08.... thats quick mate...
  • Yeah mate, i was quite handy!! And i was only 16 at the time!!
  • Sponsored links:

• I've done a 10k there mate & its tough. Theres a f'off hill in the middle which will have you blowin out you ar5e!

My advice add a good hill in your training at least twice a week & you'll do ok.

Great feeling at the end though xxx
  • LOL got a feeling this is going to end in tears or some kind of soiling incident !
  • MCS, check out this website, it'll sort out a running program for you.

http://www.myasics.co.uk/

There are plenty of other sites that do this stuff also. Runners world etc.

Hopefully it'll get you back into running again.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]LOL got a feeling this is going to end in tears or some kind of soiling incident !

your not wrong

[cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I've done a 10k there mate & its tough. Theres a f'off hill in the middle which will have you blowin out you ar5e!

Great feeling at the end though xxx

proberly the best way to describe ollie ever i mean he shat himself leaving his house saturday FFS
  • Whats the first home game after Oli's run?
    I'm avoiding the Liberal Club : (
  • Dunno but come on dudes, pledge a fiver for a ginger bearded retard to a great cause!! Its Demelza dudes come on!!