Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Fan In Scotland

edited June 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
I thought this was well funny.

2dspxyx.jpg

Comments

• LOL were in Scotland is this?
  • That phrase is from Chewing the Fat, no?

Guy introducing the new guy at work to the people there and going 'good guy, good guy, good guy, wank, good guy, wank' etc. It was hilarious.

I like the sweaty sock sense of humour.
  • I was driving through rural West Cork the other day and at Coachford I saw a house covered in 3 Lions stuff, white van outside with red stripes on it to look like cross of St George. Wish I'd taken a pic.

Bet they have good craic at their local.
  • Yes that great Scots sence of humourwhen its them taking the piss you mean ?

Or how about the guyss who painted a mate of theirs hse (he was a Jock)in st George Cross flag etc ho ho ho ho ho he reported them all to the Old Bill.
  • Just seen my first ABE t-shirt down here in Poole. The bloke looked like he was wearing it more to provoke a punch up than as "good natured banter".
  • Might come round your gaff GH and paint a massive Arsenal emblem on it!
  • no problem with u attempting that WSS plenty of room under the patio to join the sarf london gooners who rest there.
  • [cite]Posted By: 101[/cite]LOL were in Scotland is this?

I think it is in Edinburgh, not sure where exactly.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Yes that great Scots sence of humourwhen its them taking the piss you mean ?

Or how about the guyss who painted a mate of theirs hse (he was a Jock)in st George Cross flag etc ho ho ho ho ho he reported them all to the Old Bill.

That's because the St George's Cross flag is illegal now. Says so in the Mail.
  • so near but so diffrent.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was living in Scotland (Ayr) during the last World Cup and it aint anything like as bad as some of you think...especially you Mr GH!, in fact a lot of the Scots boys were supporting England.

I've had supportive texts and e-mails during this World Cup too, along with plenty of stick but all good fun!!