Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would Ya?

edited May 2010 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Back to normality folks....let's have a "would ya?"

25jzd3t.jpg

Lucy Worsley, Historian, Author and Royal Palaces Curator

Comments

• Now i would do most things, but she's terrible. Look at them slugs above her eyes.
  • edited May 2010
    nex821.jpg
  • Like a shot :)
  • no way, she looks like robin askwith in that first pic
  • yep i reckon she would be posh filth
  • She could do with a bit of a makeover, lol ......but she looks a friendly enough person.

Probably good company to take out to dinner.
  • I reckon she's got a proper hairy growler.
  • adsads
    edited May 2010
    almost certainly gary, or a todger
  • Having worked alongside, can I decline?
  • Sponsored links:

• UP, is that a no to me declingin or you saying you would not? please dont make me do it!!!
  • [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]Having worked alongside, can I decline?

What's she REALLY like, Pete?
  • edited May 2010
    Rude.... full of herself, will throw a strop if she does not get her way and resort to "I do work for the Queen you know" at every opportunity as well as one of the biggest name droppers ever....
    much worse than me, and I am pretty bad.
    Having said that a good session might calm her down, especially from a bit of rough taking her up the wrong un.... just a theory....
  • PeteF, when and where did you work alongside her? my old man works at Buck house.
  • Not at Buck House!
  • I worked at a major museum and had dealings with her!
  • DFT

Thats not normality.......NO!
  • What?!!!
  • Having said that a good session might calm her down, especially from a bit of rough taking her up the wrong un.... just a theory....Pete F
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud!...... I have worked with a few like that in my time.....First time I have laughed since Monday night!
  • Sponsored links:

• Its a no from me, nothing could tempt me there.
  • sorry no way not even near for me needs a bloody good meal
  • Don't mind a bit of jungle myself...OMG I've come over all unnecesary at the thought of it...
  • not with mine or anyones
  • I'd try it out...

Just for research purposes...
  • [cite]Posted By: D_F_T[/cite]Back to normality folks....let's have a "would ya?"

25jzd3t.jpg

Lucy Worsley, Historian, Author and Royal Palaces Curator

Is this not Jeffrey Archer with a wig on?
  • My standards are very low, but I actually wouldn't with that.
  • [cite]Posted By: PeteF[/cite]UP, is that a no to me declingin or you saying you would not? please dont make me do it!!!

It's a definite no I wouldnt!
  • Jeffrey Archer
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Having said that a good session might calm her down, especially from a bit of rough taking her up the wrong un.... just a theory....Pete F
    Thanks for making me laugh out loud!...... I have worked with a few like that in my time.....First time I have laughed since Monday night![/quote]

glad to be off service!