Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Paul Ellis (recovery Updates)

Just to let all those that didn't know, know that Paul Ellis (from club) had a fall today. He has broken his hip and is due to have surgery tomorrow. He is in Queen Elizabeth.

Comments

• I'm not to sure about who this bloke is but still get well soon!
  • Best wishes to Paul for a very speedy recovery
  • Is that the "Program Man" Paul ?
  • good luck to paul ellis, charlton face from sidcup road mottingham
  • [cite]Posted By: Miserableold-ish git[/cite]Is that the "Program Man" Paul ?

yep
  • hope he is ok

Broken hips can be very serious especially when you are over 60 as they are a major 'insult' to the body.

Paul is the programme guy and one of those Charlton people who seem to have been around for ever.
  • Am always cheered up when I see Paul in the Superstore, proper Charlton.
  • Much more than the 'programme guy' but yes that is Paul, I'll pass on all your messages when I can and keep you all up to date with his progress.
  • good luck to paul,hope goes well
  • Blimey, can we organise a card and get it signed for him on Monday??
  • Sponsored links:

• Hope he's going to be okay, card would be a great idea,he'd like that.
  • Get well soon Paul
  • Hope he is back to his best soon, all the best Paul.
  • Get well soon Paul
  • Get well soon. Anyone got some old programmes, he could read whilst sitting around in bed.
  • [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Hope he's going to be okay, card would be a great idea,he'd like that.

Paul was also a Valley party candidate in 1990 if I remember correctly

How about signing a card in the Liberal club / oak / conclub / and wherever else
  • Get well soon Paul
  • Get well soon Paul, a very good friend of my old man's
  • Great idea about the card...Paul is one of those guys who has devoted his life to the Addicks.
    He does a lot of things around the place that we know about and you can bet he does tons of things 'behind the scenes' too that are not immediately appararant, a lot of it without any financial gain either I should imagine.
    Good luck Paul and here's to a speedy recovery.
  • Get well soon Paul.

Ray
  • Sponsored links:

• If Anyone wants to send him anything or visit him he is in ward 18. He is having a hip replacement at some point today.
  • Get well soon, Paul
  • Could anyone who is in touch please pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery to Paul. Hope you are back at the Valley soon mate.
  • Pass on my best to him as well - get well soon Legend.
  • Same as....
    Please send Sandra and my best wishes on.

Paul.
  • Get well soon, Paul.
  • I always bumpt into Paul and say a quick hello.. Always wearing his Charlton tie.. Sorry to hear about your accident Paul and hope you have a speedy recovery mate
  • Sorry to read this. Often see him by the "exit" door in the Club Shop selling his programmes.

All the best for a speedy, complete recovery Sir!
  • Best wishes Paul. Hope you have a speedy recovery.
  • Known Paul for years - please give him my best.