Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

COMPETITION: Name The Football Club - Round 15 + BONUS (FRI - CLOSED)

edited February 2010 in General Charlton
Monday - Friday daily competition (subject to my own availability at a PC). First username to correctly identify the UK football ground will be deemed the daily winner, I will keep a note of winners. Please try not to source these via the internet (you will only be cheating yourself lol), interesting little game though.

Rules:

1. Each user can make 1 guess every 15 mins, if your "winning guess" is logged within a 15 minute period of time following your previous guess it will become void and the game will continue or the next winning guess will be deemed the winner.
2. Clubs previous stadiums may be used ie The Dell,
3. English League Grounds & English Non League Grounds may be used
4. Scottish League Grounds may be used
5. Welsh (English League or Ex English League) Grounds may be used
6. Clues will be provided one hour after the posting and every hour thereafter
7. The Daily Winner will be announced by way of the users winning comment on the thread being quoted and confirmed with the club badge of the football team
8. The Competition will run throughout the regular season upto the Friday before the final scheduled game of the regular season (not play offs), for example this year it will be May 7th, when the user with the most wins will be announced.
9. The Prize is a FREE Mobile Disco and DJ service provided by myself with mood lighting worth £400+ from 1930-0000 which can be taken on the Friday of your choice at any time within 12 months (subject to availability) except December dates, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve (if applicable). This can be for any event including weddings, corporate events, birthdays, anniversarys and engagements for example. Venue must be within 1 hour of The Valley

LEADERBOARD

PAULBACONSARNIE - 5

VALLEYGARY - 3
FRIEND OR DEFOE - 3
NICKSASPANNER - 2
DEMODAINTY - 2
ADDICK1965 - 1
COLTHE3RD - 1
ASHTRAY - 1
ELTHAMADDICK - 1
CARLY BURN - 1
CURBEY - 1
SE9 ADDICK - 1
JT - 1

2 POINTS FOR NAMING THE CLUB (TOP), 1 BONUS POINT FOR THE CLUB (BOTTOM)

Comments