Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Michael Buble

Any of you old romantics have any luck getting tickets for the O2?

All i could get offered was up in yee gods, and i've vowed not to sit up there again.

Comments

• You are sh!tting me Michael Buble what a load of old tosh!!
  • the missus was gonna get some soon. Is it already sold out then ?? (except for the ye gods)
  • Saw him in Brighton couple of years back, and the 02 last year, much better in Brighton, (was in the gods at the 02) down to his music being more suited to smaller intimate venues IMO, fantastic showman & singer.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]the missus was gonna get some soon.

I'd have kept that quiet if I was you Large :-) PS Your birthday or hers ? :-)
  • Michael Buble plays the O2!?! Vancouveraddick? You must have comments about this...I had no idea he was big enough to do that!
  • edited October 2009
    Michael Buble
    Bryan Adams
    Celine Dion
    Shania Twain
    Avril Lavigne
    Alanis Morissette
    Nelly Furtado

Whatr a great contribution Canada has made to the musical world :-s
  • each to there own i guess.
  • Trying to get tickets for the O2 or any major gig is just a joke. I tried to get Paul MacCartney tickets on Monday. Got on line but like AFKA was only offered the very top tier. They are rubbish. Declined them. Tried again and they were gone. This was at 9.02am. Apparently all the vest seats went on Friday in some pre-order deal.
    JOKE!
  • Good idea AFKA, blame "the O2" for not being able to get tickets.......I like your style
  • O2 offered them first to anybody on contract with them - daughter's boyfriend had 4 tickets for the MEN Manchester on Wednesday.
    Unfortunately, I will be accompanying the other half to see him at the Liverpool Echo arena next May - the only consolation is the season will have ended and the world cup won't have started.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm on an O2 contract and got offered nothing even though they said I would be.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I'm on an O2 contract and got offered nothing even though they said I would be.

Thats cos you gotta text "PRIORITY" to the number :-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I'm on an O2 contract and got offered nothing even though they said I would be.

Everybody deserves a lucky break now and then, this was yours.
  • [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]Michael Buble
    Bryan Adams
    Celine Dion
    Shania Twain
    Avril Lavigne
    Alanis Morissette
    Nelly Furtado

Annihilator (awesome 80s\90s thrash)
    Leonard Cohen (legendary singer songwriter)
    Ed Bickert (talented jazz guitarist)
    Poizunus (one of the best beatboxers in the world)
    Joni Mitchell (needs no explanation)
    Neil Peart (Rush drummer - regularly touted as one of the best five rock drummers ever)
    Jennifer Scott (incredible jazz vocalist)
    Kataklysm (fantastic death metal band)
    Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad (founder, along with Fear Factory, of modern industrial death metal)
    Cryptopsy (insanely technical, ridiculously talented death metal band)
    Oscar Peterson (arguably the best jazz pianist & composer ever)

It ain't all MOR shite coming out of Canada...
  • Are Rush from canada? Any country that is home to the 20 minute drum solo.......
  • Ahhh just re read leroy's comment!
  • Without Canada we'd not have The Safety Dance. How aboot that?
  • Can't believe no one has mentioned the 'greatest' of them all.......................Neil Young!
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Can't believe no one has mentioned the 'greatest' of them all.......................Neil Young!

Cracking fullback, shame we had to sell him ;)
  • that list had some real tripe on it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Posted By: OaksterMichael Buble
    Bryan Adams
    Celine Dion
    Shania Twain
    Avril Lavigne
    Alanis Morissette
    Nelly Furtado

Annihilator (awesome 80s\90s thrash)
    Leonard Cohen (legendary singer songwriter)
    Ed Bickert (talented jazz guitarist)
    Poizunus (one of the best beatboxers in the world)
    Joni Mitchell (needs no explanation)
    Neil Peart (Rush drummer - regularly touted as one of the best five rock drummers ever)
    Jennifer Scott (incredible jazz vocalist)
    Kataklysm (fantastic death metal band)
    Devin Townsend/Strapping Young Lad (founder, along with Fear Factory, of modern industrial death metal)
    Cryptopsy (insanely technical, ridiculously talented death metal band)
    Oscar Peterson (arguably the best jazz pianist & composer ever)

It ain't all MOR shite coming out of Canada...
    These lot are brilliant, saw them at the Scala last year.

Tokyo Police club
  • " I tried to get Paul MacCartney tickets on Monday."

Chirpy tell the lazy scouse bastard to get his own bloody tickets ;-)
  • LOVE this guy ! 

Fortunate to see him live on 4 occasions so far & look forward to next time.
  • LOVE this guy ! 

Me too, 4th was last year at Canterbury cricket ground, right next to the stage in a VIP area (gift from other half) best gig I’ve been too 

• Is it Christmas already ? 
  • edited June 2023
    LOVE this guy ! 

I too have been to see Micky B  4 x times, and I know how rumours start, so for the record I went with the missus, not FF!

• edited June 2023

Was also at the same gig DA9 at Canterbury cricket ground, what a performer he is backed up by his fabulous band. In between songs he also has a wicked sense of humour, this shot was him joking about the retirement flats overlooking the ground getting a free concert and all that those people now get up to in their retirement!!

• Was also at the same gig DA9 at Canterbury cricket ground, what a performer he is backed up by his fabulous band. In between songs he also has a wicked sense of humour, this shot was him joking about the retirement flats overlooking the ground getting a free concert and all that those people now get up to in their retirement!!
    I remember that bit well, and unsurprisingly loved the Elvis tribute section with the guitar.
  • edited June 2023
    The most recent of my 4 was an open air gig last July in The Royal Crescent in Bath, where we stayed with our Addick pal. 

Beautiful setting for a beautiful guy.