Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**If you are still planning to get Colchester tickets, please read.**

WSSWSS
edited September 2009 in Match Day Travel
Colchester have agreed to sell tickets to Charlton fans who telephone them directly on 0845 437 9089 from 1.30pm today, on a first come first served basis.

They will confirm exactly where the tickets can be collected on the night.

There seems to be about 300 tickets available.

Comments

• can someone take palcafc's two from him
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]can someone take palcafc's two from him

LOL!

Exactly, let's look after our own first. Or isn't there the demand and all this moaning is just a storm in a teacup? You decide.

in my experience you arrange to meet somewhere and one or other party doesn't turn-up for whatever reason. If I needed one for tonight I'd buy from Col U so I can collect from a designated place safe in the knowledge that they will be there. This is no way a slur on palcafc but there are loads of reasons why a meeting may be scuppered (traffic, stuck in pub, waiting in wrong place etc etc). Unless you know the person involved it's risky.
  • Jesus Off it, do shut up.

LOL
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]Jesus Off it, do shut up.

Why? What makes my opinion less valid than yours?

Actually, I take it as a good sign that people are moaning about tickets for away games. It shows;

a) people are actually wanting to go to away games for a change, and
    b) there's not a lot else to moan about.
  • mmmmm valid opinion..............nah, just a wind up & i wasn't in the mood for it

if you can't help, don't post
  • [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]mmmmm valid opinion..............nah, just a wind up & i wasn't in the mood for it

Aww ........... gissa kiss!
    :o)
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]mmmmm valid opinion..............nah, just a wind up & i wasn't in the mood for it

think you're pushing your luck now !!
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]mmmmm valid opinion..............nah, just a wind up & i wasn't in the mood for it

think you're pushing your luck now !!

Kiss from Large ?........ you know you could be tempted(!)

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Ah sweet, thanks for the info.
  • get a room you two ;-)
  • now on sale , about 25min wait on phone though
  • [cite]Posted By: valleyaddick[/cite]now on sale , about 25min wait on phone though

See you up there then Stu, I take it Chris, Steve, Andy & a few others will be in attendance ?
  • yeah they will , leaving about half 4, see you there
  • i have another number, use this get straight through

• [cite]Posted By: charlton_carl[/cite]i have another number, use this get straight through

top man Mr Carl - just got straight through and got mine

you Reds!!!!!
  • Thanks for the number carl, got straight through. Enjoy the game chaps.
  • [cite]Posted By: charlton_carl[/cite]i have another number, use this get straight through

Bump - anyone wanting tickets - best not be left sad!!

Cheers Carl.
  • Anyone know if KB's lil sis got hers in the end?
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine, back row seats tho.
  • Got mine, come on u reds!!
  • cheers Weegie, after a 45min wait got mine.................wish i'd seen the above number

d'oh

Come on your Reds!!!!
  • Got a parking space as well. £5 plus £2 booking fee but better than risking a clamping on the industrial estate or parking at the station IMHO.

No doubt will turn up and there will be free parking everywhere.
  • You lot better get going.The A12 is a notorious pain in the arris!
  • Enjoy, everyone - esp KBLS!

Give 'em a very big shout from me - I'm going out for a Glasgow curry with the neighbours, so won't find out score till it's over.
  • whats a glasgow curry? eight pints, a fight and a vindaloo?