Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will we be top ?

Next seven games are imho opinion going to define our season. Tough matches in this next run of games.

Norwich A
Exeter H
Colchester A
Leeds A
Oldham H
Hudds`fld H
Gills A

I rekon that if we are still flying after those games then we can really start to get exited. I do expect a reality check in a couple of those games though. I predict a points haul of 10.

Comments

• Options
    I'd say that's spot on

Norwich A 1
    Exeter H 3
    Colchester A 1
    Leeds A 0
    Oldham H 3
    Hudds`fld H 1
    Gills A 1

Although if we are as good as we hope then we could turn the 1's into 3's. can't see us doing anything at Leeds though.
  • Options
    Leeds will be a draw aswe are so even!!!
  • Options
    you predict 10 points...

I predict 14 out of 21 and maybe more.......
  • Options
    Out of those, i think we will only drop points at Norwich and Leeds.

We should be looking, and indeed expecting (in my opinion) maximum points from the rest. Bottom line is that we are better than all of those teams on this season's performances.

Thats no arrogance - it's fact.
  • Options
    yeah I agree .....

Im starting to think Parkinson might just have the stuff.... he starting to fill me with confidence ... he got another response at half time from the boys...

shelvey again looking great in the 2 min 30 secs I got from CAFCTV..... we were very unlucky, 2 offside, post, pens all sorts.... and even though it is third tier, it is Southampton , and I thought their finish was good....
  • Options
    I predict 15 points ... feeling optimistic at the moment :-)
  • Options
    Norwich A LOSE
    Exeter H WIN
    Colchester A DRAW
    Leeds A LOSE
    Oldham H WIN
    Hudds`fld H WIN
    Gills A DRAW

11 points for me.
  • Options
    If we can remain injury free, I don't see why we should be down to lose any of them.
  • Options
    Resurected this because now only the Gills to play out of those seven games.
  • Options
    The most telling thing for me is that we went away to 2 tough promotion rivals (Norwich and Leeds), got 2 draws and were unlucky not to come away with more.
    I'm writing off Colchester as a bad day at the office, i doubt we'll play that badly again in the next couple of years.