Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Cambridge Utd Vs Charlton Athletic : Saturday 13th April 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Cambridge have made three changes with the biggest news being that Macauley Bonne starts - he's still in search of his first goal for his new club #cafc
    Put your money on it.

Rather your money golfie...😉, Bonne will be in Hector's pocket no problem, but if he scores, couldn't give a toss...we will still win...
  • Options
    What’s happened to Lloyd Jones - out of favour or injured? 
    I think it’s something to do with the upcoming TV programme he’s on. Absolutely no idea but maybe he’s found love and wants a move to the States? His absence is too coincidental to me.
  • Options
    Why not Red today...or at least all white kit, esp with both sides wearing black shorts...🙄
  • Options
    I think it's Karoy at RWB he played there to finish the game last saturday... surprised its him over REG tbh
  • Options
    WTF are we wearing black yet again? 🤬 We play in red. 
  • Options
    Good luck guys, see you on the post match
  • Options

• Options
    Carlisle 0 B/pool 1
  • Options
    Macaulay Langstaff scores AGAIN for Notts County. 

Fgs... sign him in the summer. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few high balls already. Possibly playing to Wickham's strengths. 
  • Options
    Fleetwood 1 Northampton 0

He's on a Promise.
  • Options
    1. 4'

Post update

Foul by Macaulay Gillesphey (Charlton Athletic).

2. 4'

Post update

Elias Kachunga (Cambridge United) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    Strange formation.  Wickham all alone up front.  4 central midfielders.  Campbell who doesn’t like to tackle playing wingback.   
  • Options
    edited April 13
    Bolton 0 Pompey 1

Pompey promoted if they win
  • Options
    I think it’s something to do with the upcoming TV programme he’s on. Absolutely no idea but maybe he’s found love and wants a move to the States? His absence is too coincidental to me.
    That was filmed nearly a year ago. Why would that change something now.
  • Options
    edited April 13
    0-0 Patchy first 5 minutes, not much from us early doors
  • Options
    That was filmed nearly a year ago. Why would that change something now.
    To fit the rhetoric 
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Bolton 0 Pompey 1

Pompey promoted if they win
    Stockport winning. They will be promoted as it stands.

Lose Pompey & gain Stockport. Great 🙄
  • Options
    Millwall winning.

Or course they are.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Strange formation.  Wickham all alone up front.  4 central midfielders.  Campbell who doesn’t like to tackle playing wingback.   

How exactly are we lining up please
  • Options
    Hull 1  QPR  0
  • Options
    Game will start at quarter past
  • Options
    With all the injuries, this half will fnish at 4.00, just in time to watch the national.

Can only think the players have got a few bets on!
  • Options
    It's Campbell up front with Wickham (well deserved after 2 excellent cameos in that role) and Karoy at RWB. He played there for 20 mins or so against Barnsley after Thomas went  off and REG moved inside.
  • Options
    Cheltenham  0  B.Rovers 1

We might be safe lads.
  • Options
    It's Campbell up front with Wickham (well deserved after 2 excellent cameos in that role) and Karoy at RWB. He played there for 20 mins or so against Barnsley after Thomas went  off and REG moved inside.
    Thank you
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to a stream?
  • Options
    Derby 1-0
  • Options
    Great away turnout . Getting plenty of tv time
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!