Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Derby County : Saturday 3rd February 2024 : KO 15:00

Comments

• Options
    Nothing going right for Fred at the moment is it...
  • Options
    Ladapo is beyond rusty. 
  • Options
    Ladapo is not very good.
  • Options
    The more I see of Ladapo, the more I question what the scouts must've been watching. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Ladapo is beyond rusty. 
    Beyond useless.
  • Options
    I thought most on here were excited by the signing of Lapado
  • Options
    Wigan 0-3
  • Options
    The more I see of Ladapo, the more I question what the scouts must've been watching. 
    They don't, do they? How many of our signings this year have been getting prior game time? 
  • Options
    TC is on for 10A and it looks like he's gone to LWB. He's our fourth today: Edun, Thomas, 10A, and now TC.

That's...not great. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ladapo’s not managed to keep the ball once at his feet all game, think we’ve been sold a dud there 
  • Options
    1. 81'

Post update

Attempt blocked. Alfie May (Charlton Athletic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked.

• Options

82' Booking for Kanu
     He fouls Hourihane.
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    I thought most on here were excited by the signing of Lapado
    I was personally as he's a decent player and scored goals at this level. However he hasn't looked up to speed at all so far
  • Options
    edited February 3
    S/nage 1-0. Foster-Caskey
  • Options
    Pompey 4-1
  • Options
    we could play till Xmas, we ain’t scoring
  • Options
    Fwood 3-0
  • Options
    Dire
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    Need to get Owen Goal on ffs..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1. 85'

Post update

Foul by Conor Coventry (Charlton Athletic).

2. 85'

Post update

Callum Elder (Derby County) wins a free kick on the left wing.

• Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    I was thinking, with the day that's in it, that we could be waiting for as long as Northern Ireland was without a functioning Executive...
  • Options
    How's it going? Any chance we might score? 
  • Options
    Posh 1 Wigan 3
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    Is this one of those attempts to say something so the opposite happens?
  • Options
    How's it going? Any chance we might score? 
    None whatsoever.
  • Options
    I don't buy the lack of creativity in the midfield line. Would prefer REG in defence but Coventry whilst deep lying is a passer rather than a shield the defence type. Should be able to run games from deep. Bakinson is a proper box to box covers ground and tackles but we should expect him to make regular late runs into the box ala Jackson. Against weaker teams yes I'd like Watson or Fiorini alongside them (playing as a 2nd 8 rather than as a pure 10) but against top teams I have no problem with Dobbo in there with them.

2 problems I think that make it seem like midfield is the problem:
    1 - lack of creativity out wide means that eveeything has to go through midfield but this just makes us easier to play against. Hopefully the 2 new wing backs solve this.
    2 - we don't have a hold up striker. Ladapo is more physical and hopefully will be a good partner for May but isn't the physical hold up type. So thr ball just keeps coming back at us which means we have to create so much more.
  • Options
    Keepers a c***
  • Options
    Oh god sake... Why is their Goalkeeper down needing treatment? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!