Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would You.. One for the Ladies....

20090731105741.jpg

;-)

Comments

• edited August 2009
    Name the Lifer...
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Name the Lifer...

Your good self
  • Die Adam Die
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Name the Lifer...

BDL??
  • ha ha ha ha ha
  • [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]Die Adam Die

Didnt know you spoke German Dave.. The Adam The,,, ;-)

Whose number One??... ;-)
  • Looks like Roger Alwen's lovechild.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Whose number One??... ;-)

shaft, can you dig it.
  • Looks mighty interlectual. Henry you have a rival.

;o)
  • hahahahaha....

the picture is banned in Ch1na for some reason.... so Ican't see it

prolly better that way
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: PhoenixSiv[/cite]hahahahaha....

the picture is banned in Ch1na for some reason.... so Ican't see it

prolly better that way

Good!

Adam, I will have revenge, trust me. It may take some time, but I will be avenged!

That must have been taken 15/16 years ago? Remember wearing that shirt at Portsmouth in 1993. Bloody hell I had hair!
  • edited August 2009
    Is that the green and purple "pyjama" kit? Oh and Adam, you want to be careful what you've started here, I'm sure there's at least one lifer who can get their hands on a picture of you 15 or 16 years ago...
  • 15 or 16 years ago I was slim and fit from footie.. so bring it on, now I look like dave does in that pic..
  • And what about the haircut?
  • Seeing this pic's given me an idea... Maybe we should do a lifers calender and put the money to charity. I'm sure there's enough on here who would buy them . AFKA this seems like something you could organise in time for christmas. Maybe get the players to sign some of them as like a limited edition that can go for more money
  • [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]Maybe get the players to sign some of them as like a limited edition that can go for more money

Jonjo? ;o)
  • Well i was actually thinking all the players but i could give them to jonjo to get them done
  • Uncle - Are you thinking along the Calendar Girls' line ?

Maybe a football could be placed strategically ... or in some case, a ping pong ball ?
  • We tried this before with my old Sunday side, it starts off as a good idea but the reality is the most grotesque looking players were the only ones who turned up. The barmaids told us to do one and it all became a bit of a mess, the photo I was in had me and the captain playing pool stark bollock naked.

It was not a sexy calender and that photo is out there somewhere lurking.
  • Ha ha i was thinking more along the lines that the lifers just email their pics in and a panel will decide what to use. Wasn't actually thinking of trying to get everyone together. it would be a nightmare.
    [cite]Posted By: Fanny Fanackapan[/cite]Uncle - Are you thinking along the Calendar Girls' line ?

Maybe a football could be placed strategically ... or in some case, a ping pong ball ?

Or maybe a beach ball ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    Or maybe a beach ball ;-)

Beach ball? ouch, I'd get that seen to mate, sounds painful!!
  • Big Dave! Cant believe you wore that horrendous kit. Thought only KB had the worst taste in fashion?! Now i know why you two get on so well ;-)
  • edited August 2009
    & now KB will be digging out some awful photos in revenge!
  • Awww bless lol. Nice one Adam.
  • Been going though all my old programmes, voices and goodbye horses so could be a few more jems to come...
  • Bloody hope not !
  • Out of sheer curiosity Adam, I do remember the photo, was it in GBH? When was it?