Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    The Raiders are going 8-9 baby!
    Fingers crossed. If we beat the Donkeys think we ‘win’ the in division mini table with a 4-2 record. 

I know every team has games like this but if we didn’t lose 3-0 to Vikings and to a crap QB making his debut for the bears we could have had a reasonable season. 

There again we beat the Chiefs without completing a pass after the first quarter …
  • Options
    Go Phins 

Please win.........
  • Options
    Thank you Trevor.

Go Phins 

Please win.........
    Please don't.
  • Options

• Options
    edited January 7
    If Miami wins later, we’ll see a Bills @ Dolphins repeat next weekend for the wild card. Chiefs would host the Steelers.

If Buffalo wins, they’ll host the Steelers and Miami will travel to the Chiefs.
  • Options
    Incredible what’s happening to the Eagles - they’ve imploded since the loss to the 49ers.

Down 24-0 at half time against the 5-11 Giants and they’ve pulled a number of starters.
  • Options
    Kill me
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:
    Kill me
    Feel for you 
    Finished the season 1-5 to miss out 
  • Options
    Rams and Stafford will be playing at Lions and Goff next week 
  • Options
    edited January 8
    NFC wildcard games:

- #5 Eagles @ #4 Buccs
    - #6 Rams @ #3 Lions (Stafford Bowl)
    - #7 Packers @ #2 Cowboys (McCarthy Bowl)

AFC wildcard games:

- #5 Browns @ #4 Texans
    - #6 Steelers @ #3 Chiefs OR #6 Dolphins @ #3 Chiefs (Hill Bowl)
    - #7 Bills @ #2 Dolphins (back to back rematch) OR #7 Steelers @ #2 Bills

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 8
    Bills pull off the win and snatch the division from the Dolphins. 

Schedule for next weekend…

Saturday:
    - 9:30pm: Browns @ Texans,
    - 1am: Dolphins @ Chiefs

Sunday:
    - 6pm: Steelers @ Bills,
    - 9:30pm: Packers @ Cowboys,
    - 1am: Rams @ Lions

Monday:
    - 1am: Eagles @ Buccaneers
  • Options
    Texans
    Dolphins
    Bills
    Cowboys
    Rams
    Eagles

• Options
    Gonna go really wild, and say the 6 visiting teams win
  • Options
    Packers have done really well just to make the playoffs with their young roster, injuries and poor start to the season.

Hopefully they'll go out and enjoy the occasion and the Cowboys crumble under the pressure. 
  • Options

AFC

Ravens - 6: BertieB, ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin

Bills – 2: Avi_dAddick, colthe3rd 

Chiefs – 4: cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, stackitsteve

Texans – 0: 

Browns - 4: cafcbrown, creepyaddick, SE7toSG3, SELR_addicks

Dolphins – 10: 9goalswentpastperry, Arry Addick, CharltonParkLane, da2 addick, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, Johnhumphrey, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E

Steelers - 5: Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

• Options
    edited January 8
    NFC

49ers – 7: cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cowboys – 6: Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Lions – 1: Sparrows Lane Lion

Buccaneers – 2: danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Eagles – 7: Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Rams – 0: 

Packers – 4: addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

• Options
    Bloody Dolphins doing their best to depress me more than Charlton!!
  • Options
    I am gonna ride the Ravens and Lions bandwagons this year
  • Options
    Bloody Dolphins doing their best to depress me more than Charlton!!

• Options
    8 EIGHT quarters - 0 points. The Panthers offensive ineptitude knows no bounds. Ignoring the Packers game which was clearly an anomaly we managed to score a grand total of 15 points in the other 4 of our final 5 games, with 0 touchdowns. Still at least the GM has gone, now if the owner goes and basically everyone else that's been making decisions for the last 5 years we might have a chance of getting 3, maybe 4 wins next season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    8 EIGHT quarters - 0 points. The Panthers offensive ineptitude knows no bounds. Ignoring the Packers game which was clearly an anomaly we managed to score a grand total of 15 points in the other 4 of our final 5 games, with 0 touchdowns. Still at least the GM has gone, now if the owner goes and basically everyone else that's been making decisions for the last 5 years we might have a chance of getting 3, maybe 4 wins next season.
    At least you earned the no.1 pick this ye... oh
  • Options
    Mad stat from the Bengals/Browns game. It featured the 66th quarterback to take a snap during the season. Crazy amount of injuries this year
  • Options
    edited January 9
    Mad stat from the Bengals/Browns game. It featured the 66th quarterback to take a snap during the season. Crazy amount of injuries this year
    I’m a bit surprised it’s that low - there are 32 teams, and it’s not that unusual to put the backup out in garbage time. 

A quick check, and there’s an important word missing - the 66 were starting QBs, but it also told me that’s down on 2022, when there were 69 (the current record). Haven’t been able to find year by year stats. 

• Options
    Vrabel in at NE? 

Rumours of Commanders trading up to number 1 to take Williams, Bears sticking with Fields and taking Harrison Jr would leave us taking Maye. Or Williams and Maye come off the board first and we're left with the decision to take the best player in the draft but the prospect of Zappe throwing to him, or taking a bit of a chance on Daniels, but the last time we took a first round QB that wasn't the best in class, well let's just say Mac Jones is no Trevor Lawrence is he?
  • Options
    NFC

49ers – 7: cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob, Siv_in_Norfolk

Cowboys – 6: Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive, TotalAddicktion, WHAddick

Lions – 1: Sparrows Lane Lion

Buccaneers – 2: danhughes99, Dannoo_86

Eagles – 7: Ashdown, cypriot_addick, el-pietro, kigelia, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary

Rams – 0: 

Packers – 4: addickfanatic, CAFCjoe94, Macronate, NapaAddick

I’m not expecting my moniker to appear here for a couple of years at least. 
  • Options
    NapaAddick...haven't seen his name for a while. I wonder how he is doing
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Vrabel in at NE? 

Rumours of Commanders trading up to number 1 to take Williams, Bears sticking with Fields and taking Harrison Jr would leave us taking Maye. Or Williams and Maye come off the board first and we're left with the decision to take the best player in the draft but the prospect of Zappe throwing to him, or taking a bit of a chance on Daniels, but the last time we took a first round QB that wasn't the best in class, well let's just say Mac Jones is no Trevor Lawrence is he?
    Vrabel seems likely, guessing a new GM is needed as well. 3rd overall pick and a ton of cap room, it's a fairly big rebuild for someone but plenty of tools. AFC East could get very competitive very quickly.
  • Options
    Just seen the Panthers are playing in Germany next season. Has anyone been to one of the German NFL games? Tempted to try and get tickets. Playing in Munich at the Allianz.
  • Options
    Just seen the Panthers are playing in Germany next season. Has anyone been to one of the German NFL games? Tempted to try and get tickets. Playing in Munich at the Allianz.
    They have the Bengals as one of their potential opponents, I’d be very tempted if it came up. I love Germany great place to visit.