Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NFL 2023/24

Comments

• Options
    edited January 15
    Crazy how quickly this game can change, I thought we were smoked in late October, but Jordan Love has been ballin' and then Aaron Jones coming back has put us over the top in the last few weeks. 

Can't believe how quickly this team has come together. Go Pack Go!

Did you have to bring me into this?  :)

We've got no chance against the 9ers.
  • Options
    I was pleased for Goff. I’m glad he managed to beat the Rams/Stafford. 
  • Options
    McCarthy out and Belichick in I reckon 
  • Options
    edited January 15
    Cowboys / Charlton wonder weekend just been

• Options
    Let's go Buffalo!
  • Options
    edited January 15
  • Options
    Already looking ominous for the Steelers.
  • Options
    Unbelievable TD run from Josh Allen. 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Better than Lamar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All credit to the Steelers, they are making a real game of this.
  • Options
    Steelers starting to find something. Back to a one score game. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Better than Lamar.
    nah throws way too many interceptions
  • Options
    Divisional Weekend:

- Saturday 20/01, 9:30pm
    Houston @ Baltimore OR Kansas City (ESPN)
    - Sunday 21/01, 1am (Saturday night)
    Green Bay @ San Francisco (FOX)
    - Sunday 21/01, 8pm
    Philadelphia OR Tampa Bay @ Detroit (NBC)
    - Sunday 21/01, 11:30pm
    Kansas City @ Buffalo OR Pittsburgh @ Baltimore (CBS)

Championship Weekend:

- Sunday 28/01, 8pm
    AFC Championship (CBS)
    - Sunday 28/01, 11:30pm
    NFC Championship (FOX)
    AFC divisional games confirmed (above) after Buffalo beat Pittsburgh 31-17.
  • Options
    Baker Mayfield’s Buccaneers win 32-9 and will play at the Lions next weekend.
  • Options
    Houston @ Baltimore
    Green Bay @ San Francisco

Tampa Bay @ Detroit
    Kansas City @ Buffalo
  • Options
    The Seagulls were actually worse than the Cowgirls. 

Remarkable after being 10-1 after 11 games!
  • Options
    So glad I didn’t stay up late to watch the Eagles roll over. Big overhaul to come in the off season. Coaching team will, I assume, spend today clearing out their offices. 
  • Options
    So much love for Jason Kelce. If it’s the end, he’s been an all time great. 
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:
    MarcusH26 said:
    Better than Lamar.
    nah throws way too many interceptions
    Was hoping our Ravens fans would have a nibble on that.

Typical Bills last night, you always feel whoever plays them they are never out of the game. It really shouldn't have been that close and against better opposition they'll come unstuck.

Eagles completing their downfall was nice though, Sirianni is very unlikeable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Siriani another coach who may be on the hot seat after a terrible end to the season

• Options
    edited January 16
    Louis Rees-Zammit the Gloucester and Wales RFU flying winger is quitting RU immediately to try his hand with the NFL . Back in 2018 another speedy RU winger Christian Wade tried making it as a wide receiver/running back with the Bills training squad, he didn't make 'the cut' and is now back in RU playing in France.
    I really doubt that any RU players will ever make a proper NFL career except perhaps the odd one as a place kicker

EDIT .. the story and that of a few other Brits not making the cut, but were subject to the (nearly) cruelest cut lol

Louis Rees-Zammit: Wales and Gloucester winger to quit rugby to play American football - BBC Sport
  • Options
    Louis Rees-Zammit the Gloucester and Wales RFU flying winger is quitting RU immediately to try his hand with the NFL . Back in 2018 another speedy RU winger Christian Wade tried making it as a wide receiver/running back with the Bills training squad, he didn't make 'the cut' and is now back in RU playing in France.
    I really doubt that any RU players will ever make a proper NFL career except perhaps the odd one as a place kicker

EDIT .. the story and that of a few other Brits not making the cut, but were subject to the (nearly) cruelest cut lol

Louis Rees-Zammit: Wales and Gloucester winger to quit rugby to play American football - BBC Sport
    I imagine he has potential as a kick returner

• Options
    No idea what he currently makes but presumably if he's added to a practice squad somewhere that's $200k a season that coupled with the huge potential upside of actually signing a proper contract I imagine we'll see a lot more heading out there.
  • Options
    Wasn't there an Aussie who went out there a few years ago? Seem to recall him making the 49ers squad for a couple of games
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Wasn't there an Aussie who went out there a few years ago? Seem to recall him making the 49ers squad for a couple of games
    Jarryd Hayne , believe he's currently in jail for rape. 
  • Options
    edited January 16

I wouldn’t even give us 1 star.
  • Options
    Christian Wade who played for Wasps and England went on the same path and did get on the Bills practice squad where I believe he was still payed more than he was in rugby. He never actually played any minutes in the regular season but this was his first ever play. He now plays rugby for Racing 92 in France.

https://youtu.be/8M1Pr-cENcQ?si=0ZM_SM06-jSmzZ9d
  • Options
    Nug said:
    Christian Wade who played for Wasps and England went on the same path and did get on the Bills practice squad where I believe he was still payed more than he was in rugby. He never actually played any minutes in the regular season but this was his first ever play. He now plays rugby for Racing 92 in France.

https://youtu.be/8M1Pr-cENcQ?si=0ZM_SM06-jSmzZ9d
    this was all mentioned in my post above