Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lets lobby for next seasons Away Kit 2024/25

Comments

• Options
    My all time favourite kit just as I started watching CAFC in 1963/4
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I've always liked this home kit from the late 1960s .. an all green version of this would make a good away kit

http://historicalkits.co.uk/Charlton_Athletic/images/charlton_athletic_1969-1970-j.gif
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    No team needs a third kit. 

Red home kit

Yellow away kit.

there is no circumstance that I can think of in which there would be any clash which would require a 3rd kit.

I get the commercial argument, but at 3rd division level, the total margin on a 3rd kit sales will be two fifths of fuck all. There‘s zero marketing / brand equity value in it either.
    What happens when we play Blackpool away? 
    Gok Wan would  have an estatic moment
  • Options
    You mean he'd change to his anagram Go Wank?
  • Options
    200305 Charlton Away Shirt XS 910  Greatest Kits
    Always loved the yellow 04/05
  • Options
    Redskin said:

I’d vote for a white kit with red trim all day long 
  • Options

Don't remember the bottom three in all honesty. The last one is great.

As for next year, maybe green and black or red and black stripes like the very early 70's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bring back the collars…
  • Options
    TEL said:

As for next year, maybe green and black or red and black stripes like the very early 70's
    Green and black stripes would be great.

The yellow Bukta we wore away at Millwall 78 (won 0- 2) and a few other places.

The two yellow Adidas were 1980/81/82
  • Options
    The main thing we should lobby for is ending the crap of changing kits every single year. Nothing wrong with 1 (plus GK) new shirt per season, but 3-5 every single year is taking the piss and it shocks me people don't complain more.
  • Options

Don't like the badge we wore back then, when the outer part just took the colour of the shirt
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    The main thing we should lobby for is ending the crap of changing kits every single year. Nothing wrong with 1 (plus GK) new shirt per season, but 3-5 every single year is taking the piss and it shocks me people don't complain more.
    At the very least we should make the away kit the third for the following season.
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    If I hear right, we're wearing yellow away or it's the third kit, next season

Yellow or White away kits have always been my favourite ones.
    The Green and White hooped one was nice back in the early 90's.
    Green and White hoop was always my favourite away kit, but then I have always been a traditionalist for the home kit, but liked weird and wacky for the away kit.

That said Arsenal do seem to enjoy away kits that look loke someone puked on them
  • Options
    Chuck in the goalie kits and there’s about 5 kits to choose from each season 
    I think this or last season there was a black goalie kit and obviously looks like it could be an outfield players strip

Don't tell Nigel Farage
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    I'm a massive fan of Arsenal's two away kits this year to be honest, the Green does have some history, and they've had Yellow as an away colour for a long time 

• Options
    I thought @Henry Irving had posted that next seasons kits were already decided/discussed ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Assume any talk about ending the Castore deal is for 25/26 season because everything is already signed off for next season?
  • Options
    The kits for next season are done and dusted, and will be Castore, 25/26 might be the break point, sounds like Villa are going to trigger there's 
  • Options
    Green and black stripes with black shorts

Walsall away 22/2/75

Horsfield congratulated by Cripps and Kelly having scored the only goal of the game 
  • Options
    Away kit next season, no top, tits oot!  just sponsor and number written in lurid pink lipstick on their taught toned torso...s,  Opps sorry wrong site!
  • Options

Walsall away 22/2/75

Horsfield congratulated by Cripps and Kelly having scored the only goal of the game 
    Is that the only season we've used that colour combination? Just wondered if there's any story behind it. 
  • Options
    Talal said:

Walsall away 22/2/75

Is that the only season we've used that colour combination? Just wondered if there's any story behind it. 
    We got a good deal from Plymouth.
  • Options
    I was part of the consultation for next seasons kits and I can say they were going for a different approach with themes and I thought it was quite interesting. I hope they listened to some of our feedback as they didn’t quite execute the concept they were going for but hopefully they do when it comes round.

Believe the kits would’ve been signed off in October. 
  • Options
    TEL said:

Green and black stripes would be great.

The yellow Bukta we wore away at Millwall 78 (won 0- 2) and a few other places.

The two yellow Adidas were 1980/81/82
    Thank you 
  • Options
    Big fan of this one myself

I still wear that regularly to play badminton or tennis.