Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lets lobby for next seasons Away Kit 2024/25

124»

Comments

• Options
    Big fan of this one myself

I still wear that regularly to play badminton or tennis.
    Do you not know what you’re playing?
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

That is a problem still. I do often make a strange backhand at badminton due to tennis ’interference’

By the way, that blue kit Henry Irving posted should never be repeated. Mixing blue and red is just not on.
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

That is a problem still. I do often make a strange backhand at badminton due to tennis ’interference’

By the way, that blue kit Henry Irving posted should never be repeated. Mixing blue and red is just not on.

I’m of the opinion that we should never, ever, have blue in any of our kits.

• Options
    I think the away kit we have for this season is what we should keep 
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    I’ve always said our away kit should be the same as that worn in the 1947 cup final victory and our only major trophy success v Burnley. White Shirts, black shorts, red trim on collar and cuffs and combination of red/white/black socks whichever doesn’t clash with the oppo (they were red and white hoops on that great day), Anything else is sacrilege 😉.

Well I’m blowed we played in White Shirts and Black shorts yesterday and probably our best 90+ minutes total performance for a while! Keep wearing it if there’s a clash of colours, you know it makes sense 😉.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:
    RedChaser said:
    I’ve always said our away kit should be the same as that worn in the 1947 cup final victory and our only major trophy success v Burnley. White Shirts, black shorts, red trim on collar and cuffs and combination of red/white/black socks whichever doesn’t clash with the oppo (they were red and white hoops on that great day), Anything else is sacrilege 😉.

Well I’m blowed we played in White Shirts and Black shorts yesterday and probably our best 90+ minutes total performance for a while! Keep wearing it if there’s a clash of colours, you know it makes sense 😉.
    As the black away kit has a different sponsor to the home and (white) 3rd kit, as someone else said, there's probably a clause covering how many time it's worn a season, even if it makes no sense on the pitch...