Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What a nutter.........

Comments

• Brilliant :)
  • thought it was a fake at first. Not sure how much i would have to get paid to try that!!
  • I can do that !
  • edited August 2009
    Of course its a bloody fake. He'd break every bone in his body - even if it was possible for him to get it right first time and land in a paddling pool that size. It would be like flipping a ten pence piece into a pot the width of a Creme egg at the bottom of your garden in a gale.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Of course its a bloody fake. He'd break every bone in his body - even if it was possible for him to get it right first time and land in a paddling pool that size. It would be like flipping a ten pence piece into a pot the width of a Creme egg at the bottom of your garden in a gale.

I thought so too but if you search for the bloke on Google (some German guy. Cant remember his name now) he's done loads of similar things so not sure if it is...
  • if he can kick a ball i say sign him as a striker. he might be a bit crazy but at least he hits the target. can you imagine a tunnel run from this guy?
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Of course its a bloody fake. He'd break every bone in his body - even if it was possible for him to get it right first time and land in a paddling pool that size. It would be like flipping a ten pence piece into a pot the width of a Creme egg at the bottom of your garden in a gale.

I thought so too but if you search for the bloke on Google (some German guy. Cant remember his name now) he's done loads of similar things so not sure if it is...
    I don't care if he's Muhammad I'm 'ard Bruce Lee - that is utter bollocks.
  • I don't care if he's Muhammad I'm 'ard Bruce Lee - that is utter bollocks.[/quote]

lmao