Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD : Charlton Athletic Vs Bristol Rovers : Tuesday 15th August 2023 KO 19:45

Comments

• Options
    Knife through butter.
  • Options
    Looking very much like a 4-1-4-1 with Camara and Anderson advanced, closer to Payne and CBT.
  • Options
    Early chance for rovers, good move and breezed through our midfield, good save from AMB and the rebound is out over by Sinclair 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Almost 1-0 Rovers. Defence napping. Good reflex save from AMB 
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    SAVE ASHLEY... Rovers break into our box, but AMB palms smartly from Marquis, the resulting shot from out wide sails over.

Almost a repeat of the Peterborough goal... too easy
  • Options
    Shrews 1-0
  • Options
    Both sides cut open early but still goalless
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    SSN showing some goals, will it be ours?
    What do you think? They weren't overly fussed with us when we were higher up.
  • Options
    They have everyone back defending, will be a standard sit back and break job from them tonight.
  • Options
    May goes down in the box after attempting an interception - Referee isnt interested, would have been very soft

But Alfie is looking a nuisance tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    May played in but just has it nicked off him in the box.
  • Options
    Nice work between CBT and Edun, sees the latter thread a ball through to May, just beyond him though

Very impressed with Tayo so far tonight.
  • Options
    May looks a bit lively tonight, and sure he will bury one tonight...given the chance
  • Options
    Finally got the stream working on my laptop - entertainly it's about 8s behind the picture on my tablet. I'll have a go at live comments, but can't guarantee how long that'll last.
  • Options
    Gills winning 0-1
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Late lunge from GD earns BR a FK near the CC
  • Options
    Anderson loses out upfield, and Dobbo gets pulled up for a foul in his attempt to retrieve.
  • Options
    Their 11 looks useful 
  • Options
    Ooo Rovers break through, but the touch is just too heavy and AMB comes out to collect.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    aliwibble said:
    Anderson loses out upfield, and Dobbo gets pulled up for a foul in his attempt to retrieve.
    No yellow card? 😁
  • Options
    Erk Rovers have a break on, look a bit offside but the ball is picked up by AMB
  • Options
    Charlton corner after work from CBT down the left.
  • Options
    CBT up the left, force Rovers to concede a corner which Anderson will take.
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    Rovers could have been in again with another quick break but poor touch sees the ball through to AMB

We have a corner up at the over end aaaaand off the cross bar keeper probably had it covered but still!
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    ross1 said:
    Bolton 1-0
    98% possession ....... guess the 2% was for picking the ball out of the net 
  • Options
    Ooh, corner goes off the crossbar.
  • Options
    Any radio commentary for this game? Need to get my VPN set up so I can covertly listen to the game whilst at work.
    BBC Radio Bristol - sorted!
    Not online, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Annoyingly corner sails straight over the bar. 
  • Options
    Lovely corner from Anderson clips the bar, chance there, keeper nowhere
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!