Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford FC v St Albans FC National league South playoff semi final.

Who’s going this Sunday? 12.30 kick off.

Comments

• Options
    Not me
  • Options
    Yep - I’m going - surprised to note that it’s segregated - do St Albans have firm !!!

Shame about early kick off - reduces pre match beer time, although I suppose I could go to Wetherspoons
  • Options
    Come on St Albans.
  • Options
    I want to but wife has made "Coronation" plans.

Mate of mine is the head of recruitment at St Albans so I wanted to go along and catch up with him
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I'll be there. I saw St Albans get tonked 3-0 at home last year by Cheshunt. They've got a couple of lively players up front but looked ordinary elsewhere. Then again, non-League teams change fast, so it might be a different-looking team now. 
  • Options
    Presumably Richard Chin will be playing for the Darts 
  • Options
    Born and bred Dartford, I live near St Albans now and watch them a bit. Shaun Jeffers useful up top, not much at the back. Right back and left winger are useful too. Up the Darts. 
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    If Darts win they're guaranteed a home final too as it's highest seed hosts. 

Oxford City Vs my home town Worthing should be a cracker in the other semi. 
  • Options
    Come on yoooou Daaaarts.

Gonna be a tough match if the league game a week or two ago is anything to go by. Homa advantage probably gives Dartfor a slight edge, but really, form may go suggest an away win. 
  • Options
    Dartford have stumbled to the end of the season - they are a really streaky team and unfortunately they are on a bad streak at present 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll be there. Not optimistic though. Form has been patchy and they have stumbled at this stage a few times

• Options
    I'll be there. Similarly I don't have much confidence 
  • Options
    Yea I’ll be there, decent ground & atmosphere. Come on Dartford ! 
  • Options
    Yep - I’m going - surprised to note that it’s segregated - do St Albans have firm !!!

Shame about early kick off - reduces pre match beer time, although I suppose I could go to Wetherspoons
    I've never been to a segregated game at Princes Park before. I imagine with 3/4 of the crowd using half of the facilities, they'll be rammed...
  • Options
    On the Firestick for any sky rebels.
    As have been the earlier games.
  • Options
    Come on Darts!  
  • Options
    COYD !!!!

Just need to do what Dorking Wanderers did this time last year ! 
  • Options
    Come on St Albans!!!! Full allocation sold within a couple of days. 
  • Options

I've never been to a segregated game at Princes Park before. I imagine with 3/4 of the crowd using half of the facilities, they'll be rammed...
    I was at the FA Cup game in 2016, vs Sutton Utd, at Princes Park, and I am pretty sure that was segregated (Nicky Bailey was playing for Sutton)

To segregate vs St Albans is weird - the game that I would expect segregation is vs Ebbsfleet, as I have seen some aggro between Darts and Ebbsfleet on occasion, but that wasn’t segregated on New Years Day - Darts vs Dover has had its moments over the years as well (witnessed trouble at Watling Street ground in years gone by)

Maybe it’s the rules in the play offs now ? 
  • Options
    Come on St Albans!!!! Full allocation sold within a couple of days. 
    700 sold - impressive - should be a good atmosphere 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I was at the FA Cup game in 2016, vs Sutton Utd, at Princes Park, and I am pretty sure that was segregated (Nicky Bailey was playing for Sutton)

To segregate vs St Albans is weird - the game that I would expect segregation is vs Ebbsfleet, as I have seen some aggro between Darts and Ebbsfleet on occasion, but that wasn’t segregated on New Years Day - Darts vs Dover has had its moments over the years as well (witnessed trouble at Watling Street ground in years gone by)

Maybe it’s the rules in the play offs now ? 
    I was at the Sutton game, I can't remember if it was segregated. Ditto the Ebbsfleet NYD game, though I suppose the tension of a midseason game, even if it is a local derby, is less than the pressure cooker of a playoff game.
  • Options

Maybe it’s the rules in the play offs now

• Options
    Pretty sure the play off final v Welling a few years back was segreagated COYD
  • Options
    as was the Maidstone game last season
  • Options
    Got mine today. Haven't been since the CAFC friendly but would live Darts to be in the NL.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    This could be our derby in two seasons’ time. 
  • Options
    i wont be attending. As a Charlton supporter, I will be watching Charlton play 

Well said
  • Options
    i wont be attending. As a Charlton supporter, I will be watching Charlton play instead
    What about people who cant travel far, or who can’t invest a whole day to go to Cheltenham? Is it ok for them to attend?