Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Lance Reddick

The American actor has passed away suddenly aged 60. Loved him in Bosch. RIP

Comments

• He was great in the wire and bosch. 
  • Great in Fringe too.

Sad, 60 is still young to go.

RIP.
  • edited March 2023
    Very sad. A key part of the ongoing Horizon games so this will really hurt for those involved.
  • edited March 2023
    Incredible actor in everything I saw him in. I also channel his performance of daniels in the wire when I say “this is buuuullshit!” In my everyday life
  • Really shocked by this one.

RIP Agent Clappers

• RIP. Great actor. Always good in anything he was in
  • RIP. Quite shocked, thought he was younger and looked ripped in Bosch. Natural causes? Far too young. Great actor. 
  • RIP, really liked him in the John Wick films and Bosch!
  • Sponsored links:

• RIP and sad to read of his passing.
    I liked a lot of the stuff he was in, but I’m surprised lots of people are saying he was a great actor. To me he seemed very much like a one trick pony - Only ever seemed to play tough, no-nonsense, serious, cool under pressure, team leaders. His delivery always seemed so stilted to me too. In a lot of films and programs, I found him a bit unconvincing and annoying.

Still, apologies if this seems disrespectful. 
    Not intended, it’s just my view on his acting.
    RIP.

• I first saw him in LOST. It was a small role but he made it memorable. I caught up with The Wire soon after and he was a major factor in it being so good. Same with Fringe. My friend interviewed him on set and told me he was a top bloke. Genuinely shocked to see he’d passed away. Really saddened. 
  • always a convincing actor with a real presence .. R I P
  • TEL said:
    RIP. Quite shocked, thought he was younger and looked ripped in Bosch. Natural causes? Far too young. Great actor. 
    yeah he was absolutely ripped in the wire too, looked like he had no body fat. 

Lets not forget his legendary eric andre show appearance. Probably the only person to have ever got a genuinely shocked response from eric andre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5urkfdMUXo
  • Brilliant actor. Great in Bosch but I loved him in The Wire. Yes played certain roles but did them so well. One of my favourite scenes in The Wire is Daniels tearing up the photo of Bird before they lay into him.
  • “Chain of command McNulty”

RIP