Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Three Lions (It's Coming Home for Christmas) (Official Video)

Comments

• I agree, good fun taken in the right spirit (of Christmas). I am surprised that Charlton Life are not all over the video based on the custard dipping that Frank performs in the video itself..... 
  • edited November 2022
    Awful song etc but a bit of daft, tongue in cheek fun, like it.
  • 🎼“56 years of hurt…for the men’s game”🎼  :D

I wish it was 1996 again.
  • BalladMan said:
    I agree, good fun taken in the right spirit (of Christmas). I am surprised that Charlton Life are not all over the video based on the custard dipping that Frank performs in the video itself..... 
    Quite possibly the greatest feeling is delving your hand into a large bowl of custard. 
  • stonemuse said:
    This is fun - Geoff Hurst looking good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubRBLAHjkTo

That's excellent 👌
  • It's naff but that's the charm. Good fun and got a few smiles out of me at different points.
  • It’s all good fun but its so bad it makes my teeth itch
  • Badiel and Skinner have made a right good living out of this droning ditty
  • don't mind that - am sure it'll get plenty of air time over the next few weeks.

good bit of fun
  • Thought is was a bit old hat when I started watching it but a few bits in it got me smiling......so it's a SEVERRRN from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• BalladMan said:
    I agree, good fun taken in the right spirit (of Christmas). I am surprised that Charlton Life are not all over the video based on the custard dipping that Frank performs in the video itself..... 
    Quite possibly the greatest feeling is delving your hand into a large bowl of custard. 
    The second greatest
  • Love it, funny how even the tune makes me feel nostalgic.  And old.
  • I wanted to hate it but I don’t & I can’t hate any of the Three Lions songs! 
  • It’s all good fun! 
  • Best football song ever with some funny nods to certain things thrown in for fun.

Whats not to like but.........it ain’t coming home this year.
  • cfgs said:
    Love it, funny how even the tune makes me feel nostalgic.  And old.
    Especially the 56 years of hurt line.

We're 5 years away from being further away from Euro 96 than 1966 was.
  • Love it! And great nods to the Lionesses and their 20 weeks of hurt. 
  • Very entertaining...
  • Best football song ever with some funny nods to certain things thrown in for fun.
    This 
  • Wow, makes Addicks to Victory look professional! Love the original, but this is hilariously bad. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Awful song but love the alcoholism part.
  • Made me smile,great re-working,very funny & very catchy as per