Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BURTON ALBION AWAY TICKETS (Ed. Extra 400 tickets)

edited November 2022 in Match Day Travel

Tickets for Charlton's Sky Bet League One clash at Burton Albion are now on general sale.

The club have received an allocation of 1,038 for the trip to the Pirelli Stadium on Saturday, November 12th (3pm).

Click here to purchase your tickets for Burton Albion v Charlton.

Please note this is an all-ticket event, meaning tickets must be purchased before 3pm on Friday, November 11th.

PRICES

Seating

Adult: £22

Over 65/U23: £20

U17: £12

Standing

Adult: £18

Over 65: £16

U23: £13

U17: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

Wheelchair Bays: 10 bays are available at the relevant price and the helper goes free.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available for the trip to Burton via the club's Valley Away service, priced at £24 with the following pick-up points and times: 

COACH ONE

Bromley: 8.50am

Eltham: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

COACH TWO

Larkfield: 8.20am

Gravesend: 8.45am

Dartford: 9am

Bexleyheath: 9.15am

Charlton: 9.30am

Click here to book your place on the Valley Away service to Burton.

Comments

• Small allocation, have they taped off part of the away end. Buy on the gate last year.
  • edited October 2022
    Did this last year. Burton is a good away, particularly if you stay overnight and make the most of the beer.
    I don't really recommend the brewery tour, just get yourself in the pubs.
    I still remember a blackberry stout in one of the little cosy pubs on the way back to the town centre from the ground. Less than £4 a pint, I could have stayed on it all night.
  • I assume they are doing that seating bit round the side for those of us with Dodgy pins.
  • It's almost worth it for the sponsored substitute  announcements, brought to you by Doggy Daycare of Burton
  • IdleHans said:
    Did this last year. Burton is a good away, particularly if you stay overnight and make the most of the beer.
    I still remember a blackberry stout in one of the little cosy pubs on the way back to the town centre from the ground. Less than £4 a pint, I could have stayed on it all night.
    Which one?

I really the Marston's tour, seeing the Unions, while the Museum is well worth a visit especially as it won't be around for much longer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-stoke-staffordshire-63276938
  • IdleHans said:
    Which one?

I really the Marston's tour, seeing the Unions, while the Museum is well worth a visit especially as it won't be around for much longer

I looked for it before I posted but couldn't identify it. I'll have another go because it was a cracking little boozer.
    There's also a couple of interesting bottle shop type bars with a range of (expensive) stuff you'll not have seen before. I'll update if/when I make some progress.

We did the National Brewery Centre tour. Nothing wrong with it, but I thought there'd be more beer involved.
  • IdleHans said:
    IdleHans said:
    Which one?

I looked for it before I posted but couldn't identify it. I'll have another go because it was a cracking little boozer.
    There's also a couple of interesting bottle shop type bars with a range of (expensive) stuff you'll not have seen before. I'll update if/when I make some progress.

We did the National Brewery Centre tour. Nothing wrong with it, but I thought there'd be more beer involved.
    I had been asking about which brewery tour, rather than the pub  :) The National Brewery Centre is a museum, so more about the brewing process and history. 

The Coopers Tavern is my favourite traditional pub in Burton

https://www.joulesbrewery.co.uk/our-taphouses/our-pub-list/coopers-tavern
  • edited October 2022
    yeah, i think we chose the wrong one, Marstons would have been better.
    Not sure the pub you link is the same one, but it looks very similar. I dont reckon you can go too far wrong in Burton anyway.

BTW three of us stayed in the Ibis budget, triple room two nights cost us £68 in total.
  • Cheap trains, cheap match tickets, great pubs.

Looking forward to this one!
  • Has this weekend been earmarked for any strike action?
  • Sponsored links:

• Croydon said:
    Has this weekend been earmarked for any strike action?
    As yet no, but the route from St Pancras to Burton via Derby is affected by engineering works between St Pancras & Luton, an alternative route is Euston to Burton via Tamworth.
  • Seems a miserly allocation. 
  • Seems a miserly allocation. 
    One we won't fill anyway. 
  • clive said:
    Croydon said:
    As yet no, but the route from St Pancras to Burton via Derby is affected by engineering works between St Pancras & Luton, an alternative route is Euston to Burton via Tamworth.
    Thanks Clive!
  • clive said:
    Croydon said:
    That’s what I’m doing, just booked me and young son, £72 return from crayford with railcard for the pair of us 
  • Done a bit of research, The Beech Hotel on Derby Road is a designated away pub, 5 minutes from ground, outside bar and garden (yes, I know it’s November) and sky sports tv screens 
  • clive said:
    Croydon said:
    RMT still balloting, due to close 15/11, so fingers crossed, although other unions may strike, but I believe they have the biggest members/power
  • DA9 said:
    Done a bit of research, The Beech Hotel on Derby Road is a designated away pub, 5 minutes from ground, outside bar and garden (yes, I know it’s November) and sky sports tv screens 
    When I went a couple of seasons ago, there was a pub/club adjacent to the ground.
    It was quite big & decent and there were more Charlton than Burton in there.
  • Allocation: 1,038 | Sold: 165 

• edited October 2022
  • Sponsored links:

• Be good to sell this out. Last game for 3 weeks I think so would be good to get behind the lads before there enforced mini break!!
    We play Port Vale the week after don't we?

And then given our cup draw, you'd hope we have an FA Cup 2nd round match the weekend of the 26th.
  • Oops got the dates mixed up in that case! 

Ref cup games, I really wasnt sure how it would work. Though we are pretty cack in cups so wouldnt surprise me if we didnt get through!!
  • The RMT have announced a further round of strikes on 3,5 and 7 November, so we should hopefully be ok for this game on 12 November, subject to any other disruption (famous last words) - 
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-63307427

We managed to get two returns on the trainsplit.com website with a Two Together railcard for £44.40, which I thought was pretty reasonable.

I did have a look at the National Brewery centre website but there is a notice stating: "Final Day Of Operation – Sunday 30th October 2022". Still, there are plenty of good pub recommendations on this thread, some of which feature in the Football Ground Guide - https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/league-one/pirelli-stadium-burton-albion.html 
  • Allocation: 1,038 | Sold: 368 

• Allocation: 1,038 | Sold: 424 

• Allocation: 1,038 | Sold: 585 

• clive said:

Allocation: 1,038 | Sold: 585 

Looking forward to this one hopefully we will came close to selling the majority of the tickets and make it a good atmosphere