Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets going spare at the 02

For a certain MJ concert front row.
;o) Too soon?

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Nope. Kiddie Fiddler. All bets are off when they kick it - just ask the NOTW/Sun/Daily Mail.
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Nope. Kiddie Fiddler. All bets are off when they kick it - just ask the NOTW/Sun/Daily Mail.

Well said
  • Agreed. One less nonce to worry about.
  • Harsh people ! Very hars !
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Harsh people ! Very hars !
    I prefer the term: 'accurate'
  • first katie and peter and now this i even bought que jump tickets for his concert, what a month.... haha
  • I heard its going to be breathtaking and heart stopping
  • [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Harsh people ! Very hars !
    I prefer the term: 'accurate'
    I think you find he was proven Innocent.
  • he was not found innocent the charges were dropped and out of court settlements were made.
  • [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]he was not found innocent the charges were dropped and out of court settlements were made.
    That's true for the first court case but not the second one, where he proven 100% innocent.

The fact that the kid took the money must say quite a lot...
  • Sponsored links:

• maybe about the Parents rather than the kid.
    All I can say is
    I do not want to hear any more about a certan performer. His Music was great but he was not as brilliant as a lot of people are making out. We all know what he did. No more Jokes from me, what I have said stands imho...
  • I disagree. Its easy to sit on the outside and make opinions. The facts are that he was never found guilty of anything. Therefore he is innocent. He has just died and left 3 kids with no father. Gary Glitter? have a pop, but joking about this doesnt sit very well with me Im afraid.