Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Home one is crap, how did we not end up with this version of the 82 one, much nicer 
  • whats the difference between the home match shirt and the home stadium shirt?? apart from 40 quid obviously. 
  • Home is shit, away is nice but more boring retro rehashing.

Should have just had the same kits as the women... literally no excuse for it not being the case. 
  • £89 for the stadium version and £69 for the stadium kids shirt! 
  • Black GK kit is unusual too, maybe we want the GK to be less visible!

Not sure about the numbering on the back...

• Red shirt looked better with the Umbro logo on it.
  • edited September 2022
    That home top is a bargain £114. Think I might buy 2 of them. 
  • £115 for a shirt? And there's us complaining about having to pay £50!

Shit home kit, and why a lower case i in Grealish?

Shit home kit, and why a lower case i in Grealish?
    Sponsored by Apple
  • Sponsored links:

• Easily the worst England home shirt ever. Big fan of the away kit though
  • I dont mind the home. Think it'll look great in a game.

I hated the last home (looked like something you'd get in a Turkish market) but it looked much better during games.

Nike are so lazy with their designs tho.
  • edited September 2022
    Think the home looks good personally. Most England shirts are very bland, so at least this has something distinguishable about it.

Apparently the lettering is inspired by the font often used by British heavy metal bands (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest etc).

• Home shirt an abomination. Numbers look like hastily applied gaffa tape. The sooner we're done with Nike the better.
    Now this is a kit...

• Hatch, Hatch; half time, half time.
  • I dont mind the home. Think it'll look great in a game.

I hated the last home (looked like something you'd get in a Turkish market) but it looked much better during games.

Nike are so lazy with their designs tho.
    I think the last home kit is my favourite England shirt ever. Love a central badge and the player issue shirt has a great pattern on the shirt itself. Nike are generally very lazy though I agree. Adidas are miles ahead 
  • cafctom said:
    Think the home looks good personally. Most England shirts are very bland, so at least this has something distinguishable about it.

Apparently the lettering is inspired by the font often used by British heavy metal bands (Iron Maiden, Judas Priest etc).

Inspired by fonts used by the likes of Maiden and Priest, more to come apparently.  Bang average half-witted penny pinching from the dullards at FA - this font is only "like" any that bands have used cos most of them are patented/copyrighted/owned in some way.  Also, who does FA think it's appealing to?  How many old headbangers are there who'll be swayed to spunking all that gelt on a polyester T-shirt cos the letters sort of look a bit like something on an old record sleeve?  How many youngsters could even possibly get the reference?
    All that aside, the fronts look like the characters and symbols have been lobbed haphazard at the shirt.  It's on the wonk.  Symmetry is everything in these matters.
  • It’s fucking awful…
  • can't be any worse than the white n blue monstrosity they wore last night .. matched the dire performance
  • Sponsored links:

• We look like The Netherlands in that kit.

It's horrible.
  • The colour of tonight’s kit offended my eyes!
    Is it red or shocking pink?
  • The colour of tonight’s kit offended my eyes!
    Is it red or shocking pink?
    Somewhere between red and pink. Rink
  • agreed, terrible shade of red.

The Germany kit on the other hand was superb
  • Really like both, especially now I've seen us play in them.
  • Don’t think theres anything wrong with either.
  • If you can rely on Charlton fans for one thing its extensive knowledge of the many shades of red  :D
  • cafctom said:
    Don’t think theres anything wrong with either.
    I assume that anyone who likes the home kit (which incidentally wasn't worn at home last night) must be a shareholder in Aquafresh toothpaste.
  • Both kits are poor. White one looks like a training top, and whatever that was last night doesn't contrast well on TV 
  • Its funny, most people on here seem to say the away kit looks great, but on the England Germany match thread they're saying it looks awful.