Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RIP Archie Battersbee

edited August 2022 in Not Sports Related
Whatever your thoughts about this situation, may I  just say RIP to the young 12 Yr old who passed away around noon today. God bless you Archie and all your family and friends...goodnight x 

Comments

• RIP
    A desperate state of affairs that I would never wish on any family.
  • Truly tragic. RIP
  • Very sad all round
  • Sad for any 12 year old who wants to end their life.
  • So sad. RIP young man 
  • PopIcon said:
    Sad for any 12 year old who wants to end their life.
    Thought it was a prank that went wrong, either way tragic RIP young man.
  • PopIcon said:
    I don't think there's conclusive evidence either way, though my suspicion is the same as PopIcon's.

Either way, it's tragic, and while I'd agree with the doctors and not the family, I can't imagine having to deal with that situation myself, horrible and so sad for them.

RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2022
    Horrible situation. I feel so sad for the parents.
    RIP
  • A tragic waste. Even sadder it’s all ended up like it has. RIP
  • PopIcon said:
    I don't think there's conclusive evidence either way, though my suspicion is the same as PopIcon's.

Either way, it's tragic, and while I'd agree with the doctors and not the family, I can't imagine having to deal with that situation myself, horrible and so sad for them.

RIP.
    It was reported earlier that he hung himself, obviously no parent wants that out there.

Such a waste of a young life 💔
  • edited August 2022

RIP young man 
  • Those poor parents. RIP little soldier.
  • R I P .. sometimes doctors as well as high court judges have to make some very very tough decisions .. so sad for his parents and other family and friends
  • edited August 2022
    RIP Archie.

• Sponsored links:

• I can't think of a news item in the last few years that has been as desperately sad in every aspect.  What an awful thing for any family to go through.  
  • Thanks @stig and @aliwibble

RIP Archie 
  • As the opening poster, I was just trying to RIP to young Archie, my opening line was ' whatever your thoughts on the situation' NOT 'what are your thoughts on the situation' I was merely paying respect to young Archie.
    Thanks to the mods for closing and deleting the
    posts that had nothing to do with paying respect.
    So disappointing that it had to happen, can we, just for once, just pay respect without fucking arguing and trying to make political or religious points....a 12 Yr old has died.