Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

European league predictions 2022-23

It's time for next year's predictions and we'll see if anyone can get a clean sweep. Here are mine:

England - Man City
Spain - Barcelona
Italy - Inter
Germany - Bayern Munich
France - PSG
Scotland - Rangers

Good luck šŸ˜ƒ

Comments

• It's time for next year's predictions and we'll see if anyone can get a clean sweep. Here are mine:

England - Man City
    Spain - Barcelona
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - Rangers

Good luck šŸ˜ƒ
    that would be a dead cert e/w acca @ very short odds
  • It's time for next year's predictions and we'll see if anyone can get a clean sweep. Here are mine:

England - Man City
    Spain - Barcelona
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - Rangers

Good luck šŸ˜ƒ
    that would be a dead cert e/w acca @ very short odds
    3 of those teams didn't win their league last year though.

Celtic are surely favourites to win the SPL, especially with Rangers losing 2 first team regulars.
  • Canā€™t get Rangers Munich or PSG at e/w
  • Real Madrid are favourites to win La Liga again.
  • It's difficult to deviate too much from the favourites but..

England - Man City
    Spain - Real Madrid
    Italy - Juventus
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - Celtic
  • England - Man City
    Spain - Real Madrid
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - RangersĀ 
  • No surprises really.Ā 

England - Man City
    Spain - Barcelona
    Italy - Inter Milan
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - Celtic
  • Germany and France are such a given - I guess no-one would predict anyone other than Bayern and PSG.
  • Real Madrid are favourites to win La Liga again.
    Barcelona appear to have much more squad depth though, especially in attack. Madrid have a good defence and plenty of midfield options but could be screwed if Benzema gets an injury.
  • Any other takers for this? We can keep an eye on it during the season to see how everyone is doing.
  • Sponsored links:

• England - Man City
    Spain - Barcelona
    Italy - Roma
    Germany - DortmundĀ 
    France - PSG
    Scotland - CelticĀ 
  • The seasons are starting in the next week or so if anyone else wants to place their sporting bets on the winners.Ā 
  • England - LiverpoolĀ 
    Spain -Real Madrid
    Italy - A C Milan
    Germany - Bayern
    France - PSG
    Scotland - CelticĀ 
  • England - Man City
    Spain - Barcelona
    Italy - Inter
    Germany - Bayern Munich
    France - PSG
    Scotland - Celtic
  • Bayern quick out the blocks winning 6-1 at Frankfurt.
  • The Bundesliga desperately needs some competitiveness to stop it being another walkover for Bayern. I don't follow it closely but I imagine their financial clout has given them such dominance. For a big country like Germany there should really be some other clubs who can compete for the titleĀ 
  • True, if any other sizable clubs have any decent players then Bayern regularly come along and take them.Ā 
  • Hopefully Atletico can challenge the big two in Spain this year. They have done brilliantly to pull themselves closer in the last ten years under Simeone and become an established Champions League team and with consistent top three league finishes after years of mediocrity. Moving to the new stadium has definitely helped them and they have around 55000 season ticket holders.Ā 

Last year Sevilla were challenging as well for a while and we're looking good but fell away at the end. Be great if they could keep the pace as well.Ā 
  • Still early days but good to see some different teams at the top of their leagues: Arsenal, Napoli and Union Berlin. With about a third of the season done, any more predictions or updated predictions for the league winners?
  • Just checking in on this - many look to have got a few predictions right but no-one got Napoli!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just checking in on this - many look to have got a few predictions right but no-one got Napoli!
    I must admit I thought about it, but thought them losing Koulibaly, Insigne and Mertens in the summer, 3 leaders and experienced players for them, would have had a negative impact, but it seems the opposite is true!Ā 

Hoping Dortmund can break the Bayern streak still