Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Swansea pre-season tickets now on sale

Tickets for the Addicks' pre-season friendly against Swansea City at The Valley on Saturday, July 23rd (3pm) are now on sale.

In what will be Charlton supporters' first opportunity to visit The Valley this summer, season-ticket holders can take advantage of one of their exclusive benefits with a 50% reduction on adult admission price.

Tickets will be available in the West Lower and Covered End Lower for the fixture.

Click here to buy your ticket for the visit of Swansea

PRICES

Adult: £10

2022/23 season-ticket holders: £5

Concessions (Over 65/U21/Disabled/Student): £5

U11*: £1

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/62ab060363ccf/swansea-pre-season-tickets-now-on-sale

Comments

• Please all take care out there...
  • I'm in...£5 not bad...
  • Despite having bought a season ticket the online ticket office is still saying my ticket is £10, admittedly probably doing something wrong but not sure what...........
  • Despite having bought a season ticket the online ticket office is still saying my ticket is £10, admittedly probably doing something wrong but not sure what...........
    Log in to ticket office site, select seat & press add to basket & the discounted price should appear.
  • I actually think I’ll go to this. Really excited to see how we progress under Garner and the change in style. 
  • clive said:
    Despite having bought a season ticket the online ticket office is still saying my ticket is £10, admittedly probably doing something wrong but not sure what...........
    Log in to ticket office site, select seat & press add to basket & the discounted price should appear.
    Yeah did all that mate, it's not having it.......
  • Does not work for me either.