Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

O2 Parking

Due to the train strike I am driving down to the O2 on Tuesday for the Adam Lambert & Queen concert but all the Arena Parking is booked. Can anyone give me some suggestions where to Park please.

Comments

• Due to the train strike I am driving down to the O2 on Tuesday for the Adam Lambert & Queen concert but all the Arena Parking is booked. Can anyone give me some suggestions where to Park please.
    park in the tube station car park, I always get a space in there and it's cheaper
  • Park near the Valley and get a bus, other option is to park at the top end of Tunnel Avenue, and walk 
  • Due to the train strike I am driving down to the O2 on Tuesday for the Adam Lambert & Queen concert but all the Arena Parking is booked. Can anyone give me some suggestions where to Park please.
    park in the tube station car park, I always get a space in there and it's cheaper
    You have to be there early as there’s a cut off point and the parking fee increases to something like £25. 
    When we went to see them a couple of weeks ago we just turned up on the night. The charge was either £36 or £38 but when we got there the girl on the barrier asked if any of us were o2 customers. I am and we ended up getting it for free. They also did it for the car behind but would imagine they only do it for a limited number of cars. We got there quite early which probably helped.
  • Oh. And leave early. If this strike happens the roads will be a bustard!
    If you are an O2 customer it is free to park in their own car park, look out for the O2 Angels at the entrance.
  • Much easier to park up and get a bus. Dedicated bus lane to get away at the end. No queues to fight your way out and into the traffic jams
  • O2 tell me they have sold out all parking including that normally sold on the day. Asked at Charlton about our Car Park but apparently the O2 have already booked that out as well.
  • O2 suggest parking at Stratford Westfields and then 108 Bus
    Can't see anything going wrong there at all. 

That ridiculous cable car thing runs till 10pm if that is any good, probably not. 
  • Sponsored links:

• I always park in the North Greenwich underground car park. It's right outside the main 02 entrance. If you park after 7pm it's about £25. If you park before it's much less. Park as close as possible to the exit, so it's easier/quicker to get away. 
    Can't see anything going wrong there at all. 

That ridiculous cable car thing runs till 10pm if that is any good, probably not. 

Emirates Air Line

The Emirates Air Line will be open on Tuesday until 00:00 (weather permitting) to allow those attending The O2 to connect to Royal Victoria DLR station on the other side of the river.

https://www.theo2.co.uk/events/tube-train-strikes/

• park by Ikea/B&Q, you get 5 hours free parking in there and then just walk along. Only takes 10 minutes
  • cafc4life said:
    park by Ikea/B&Q, you get 5 hours free parking in there and then just walk along. Only takes 10 minutes
    Now you've gone and done it. Every bugger will park there now!
    Get yourself a cinema ticket you get 4 hours if you wanna park at the 02 child's ticket will do.