Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Internet Cafe - Chislehurst

Anyone know of a place I can print out tickets/boarding passes in Chislehurst, I have tried Googling but it's not very clear who does what. TIA 

Comments

• Options
    I've printed out tickets for things in the past at a library. Chislehurst has got one on the high street, just up from the pond/queens head near Sainsburys.  Not sure if you have to join first though.   
  • Options
    Printing things out for ad hoc purposes is very difficult these days. The demise of the internet cafe seems to have left a gap in the market.

Most hotels will print stuff for guests. And friends might or might not be able to!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
  • Options
    I'm in Bickley (just past Chiz station) if you want to pop around @Algarveaddick
  • Options
    @swords_alive went for the '2 copies' option there on the printer it seems  :D
  • Options
    Thanks guys - I have e-mailed the library to ask, if not I might take you up on that @Rob7Lee - most kind.      
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Thanks guys - I have e-mailed the library to ask, if not I might take you up on that @Rob7Lee - most kind.      
    No problem at all, drop me a private message if so and I'll let you have my address, I'm just off Hawthorne Road. You can either connect up to my printer (it's wireless) or email over to me and I'll print ready (and then run for the plane  :D )

Edit: I'm here all day/evening today bit won't be tomorrow.
  • Options
    Printing things out for ad hoc purposes is very difficult these days, I.e if not worth owning your own printer. The demise of the internet cafe seems to have left a gap in the market.

Most hotels will print stuff for guests. And friends might or might not be able to!
    Psst, i will say this only once...
  • Options
    If you have an iPhone, you can drop the boarding passes into your wallet and scan them at the gate 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I got my boarding passes yesterday on the Ryanair (carrier) app.
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:
    No problem at all, drop me a private message if so and I'll let you have my address, I'm just off Hawthorne Road. You can either connect up to my printer (it's wireless) or email over to me and I'll print ready (and then run for the plane  :D )

Edit: I'm here all day/evening today bit won't be tomorrow.
    Thanks again.  
  • Options
    The tickets I need printing are for Wembley on Sunday. Boarding passes will be next week -  I like to have paper tickets, booking-in staff prefer it to people faffing with phones at the desk (and I would be a faffer). Thanks for the help and advice though, it is appreciated.