Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Taskmaster

Comments

• For anyone who can’t wait till then, on YouTube you can get episodes of the New Zealand version. 

The first series is pretty good, but the second really is excellent. I’d go as far as saying it might actually be my favourite series I’ve ever watched which is some feat considering I knew none of the contestants at all.

It’s certainly in contention.

If you search ‘Taskmaster New Zealand’ full episodes are available. Those with Sky Q can go to ‘Apps’ in the menu and fine YouTube there so you can watch them through your TV really easily.

Thanks for that.  Just watched the first show and, like you, know none of the contestants but it was still a good one and will watch more later. 

Also thanks for the SkyQ tip - never even knew I had YouTube on there!
  • New series starting today. Off to a flyer
  • Very strong start. Alan Davies better than I was expecting and I think gradually VCM will go completely mad. 
  • edited September 2021
    They've never bleeped the swearing before have they?
  • They usually do a bleeped family friendly version for Sunday afternoon.
    I have a feeling they’ve transmitted the wrong version. At least I hope that’s what they’ve done, it ruined the flow of an otherwise excellent start.
  • Have always fancied Victoria Coren-Mitchell, but Morgana Robinson is also very hot.
  • the producer has tweeted that they aired the wrong version
  • Ah there we go then.

Also, did wonder on the balloon task as I missed the full wording - they had to stay behind the rope, but could they have just moved the rope?
  • Ah there we go then.

Also, did wonder on the balloon task as I missed the full wording - they had to stay behind the rope, but could they have just moved the rope?
    Couldn’t move it either
  • Ah there we go then.

Couldn’t move it either
    Cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Morgana Robinson would absolutely get it.
  • She needs to eat some dinner. 
  • That last live task was hilarious. 
  • Thought this series was pretty solid. Alan Davies gradually got more into it towards the end, kind of expected Victoria to try and be too clever and it not work out for her.

Only really have heard of Ardal and Chris for the next series so that's going to be interesting. 

Surprised we haven't had a date yet for Champion of Champions 2 , thought that might be on over Christmas. 
  • Live tasks were so good this series, normally my least favourite, but they seemed to be more thought out this series.

Really good series altogether, best one since Ed Gamble/Rose Matafeo etc maybe, although Mike Wozniak was obviously amazing last series.
  • That last episode was definitely the most I’ve laughed this series.
    I know champion of champions has been recorded (only 1 episode this time) I’m sure it will be on soon.
    Live tasks without a studio audience must make a massive difference which I think is why they’ve felt a bit flat the last few series but this latest series was much better for the live ones. Found myself wanting to play lots of them haha
  • edited November 2021
    Got a couple of episodes to catch up on from this series

likewise I only know Ardal and Chris Ramsey from the next series
  • 2nd “New Years Treat” episode announced. 

Adrian Chiles, Claudia Winkleman, Jonnie Peacock, Lady Leshurr and Sayeeda Warsi will take part in the one-off Taskmaster New Year Treat special
  • Sponsored links:

• looking forward to this tonight but can't help feeling that Winkelman is a waste of the perfect contestant, would have preferred her to get a full series
  • Would be very happy if this lot had a whole series, enjoying it
  • Adrian chiles came across as extremely likeable and not irritating as fuck like he was on the football/literally anything he’s been on. Maybe another example of a celeb fully embracing their weirdness? 
  • I always thought Adrian Chiles came across alright when presenting football, but not when doing the One Show type stuff.
  • I always thought Adrian Chiles came across alright when presenting football, but not when doing the One Show type stuff.
    “We’ve got to win this one, surely!!” Was almost every time England were on itv. Boiled my piss. Generally boils my piss when pundits say “we” - only exception to that is Ian wright but it’s because he’s so clearly passionate about England.
    “We’ve got to win this one, surely!!” Was almost every time England were on itv. Boiled my piss. Generally boils my piss when pundits say “we” - only exception to that is Ian wright but it’s because he’s so clearly passionate about England.
    Hope you’re not watching CharltonTV much then ha ha.
    Hope you’re not watching CharltonTV much then ha ha.
    well, everyone who's watching charlton tv would be a charlton supporter. ITV serves scotland wales and northern ireland. No wonder they hate us.
  • Thought this was surprisingly solid , Adrian Chiles was way better than I was expecting, Claudia was always going to be a failure at the actual tasks but was fairly funny.

The Vinegar task was very very amusing. 
  • Lady Leshurr's little look of shock/amusement when Adrian Chiles said there's only so much fun you can have with a showerhead made me laugh.
  • New series off to a strong start! Not going to spoil anything but it's looking like a good group (bar one which I found incredibly annoying)