Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Mobile site back to desktop site

After many years,  Charlton Life now being displayed on my mobile as the mobile site instead of the desktop site. I'm a creature of habit and prefer the desktop site. How do you change the setting back?

PS Please don't tell me to turn the phone off and switch it back on!

Comments

• Is there an option right at the bottom of the page (Full Site) that you can click
  • Select the 'full site' option at the bottom of any mobile site page
  • at the very bottom of a page in small writing there is "Full Site" press that and you're there
    Thanks but all I've  got at the bottom of any page is powered by vanilla. The back to mobile site that was there earlier has now gone as well! All very strange. 
  • Are you using Chrome?

If so should be able to click the three dots in the top right corner and tick: "Desktop Site"

If you're not using Chrome, then ignore that advice :D
    Thanks but all I've  got at the bottom of any page is powered by vanilla. The back to mobile site that was there earlier has now gone as well! All very strange. 
    Assume you're using chrome on your phone. 

If so tap the three dots top right and then select "Desktop site".
  • Strange the option for full site isn't showing for you. It is for me.

What device are you on? On iPhones there is an option in settings to request desktop site.
  • edited November 2021

The full site option is here:

• Gentlemen, all those who responded are stars with a capital S and now guaranteed lots of likes from me in future!

All sorted thanks to following the advice from Forever and Dazzler.
  • Great minds and all that @ForeverAddickted

• Sponsored links:

• Not sure why anyone would use the full site on their mobile out of choice, must be much harder to read surely?
  • Not sure why anyone would use the full site on their mobile out of choice, must be much harder to read surely?
    I think it's better to use than the mobile site 
    I think it's better to use than the mobile site 
    More functional for sure. 
    Personal preference I guess and in my case, what I'd got used to.

I will say when you open up the desktop version on my phone, it's a lot easier to see all the threads rather than having to scroll down on the mobile version to see what's there. 
  • Palace fans use desktop on mobiles

People ITK would never consider it.

I suggest 7 day bans for these users, to think about what they are doing.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Palace fans use desktop on mobiles

People ITK would never consider it.

I suggest 7 day bans for these users, to think about what they are doing.
    Outrageous you calling me a Palace fan. Biggest insult of my life.

You should be banned permanently for committing such heresy:-)