Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The inverted wedgie

edited March 2008 in Troubleshooting
We've all heard of the atomic wedgie whereby aun unfortunate is lifted by their pants so their heade hits a ceiling, but I was witness to a new form of underwear buggery last night.

The inverted wedgie which sees the individual concerned pulled head first in a sort of forward roll position toward the floor upside down.

Worked really well and I hope Ketman pulls his calvins from between his buttocks sometime in the next 72 hours because that could turn septic

Comments

• PMSL

I can't work out whats funnier, the actual act or the fact you put this in troubleshooting.
  • Poor Ketters, he informed me this morning that his ass was very much still sore, glad I didnt have that conversation on loudspeak ;-)
  • LOL. Never seen someone go so red in the face before!
  • All Kets say in the boozer after was how much pain he was going though
  • [cite]Posted By: Gumbo[/cite]All Kets say in the boozer after was how much pain he was going though

Dunno mate, more to the point, how much pain was you going through!!!
  • I was witness to a terrible act on Sunday... The "Through the Jeans Wedgie" Gumbo fell victim to this, I may need councelling to get over the look of agony on his face.
  • I was laughing so hard it was actually painfull, poor old Gumbo.

You barsteward medders!
  • That was a rascal pair of pants he had on as well!
  • Eh?! I'll admit to being involved but was neither a) the perpetrator or b) the sole wedgieator

To be fair though, those pants deserved everything they got. Didnt Jacko get done too?
  • Sponsored links:

• Does anyone know what the dreaded rear admiral is? I heard it mentioned on The Simpsons, sounds vicious.
  • edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]Does anyone know what thedreaded rear admiralis? I heard it mentioned on The Simpsons, sounds vicious.

rear admiral

wedgie.gif
  • pinching someones butt real hard then?
  • I read the title of this thread as "The inverted Weegie"!
    Gawd knows what I thought she'd be doing upside down... :-p
  • I was the receipient of the original Upside down wedgie, but Gumbo's was actually a normal one except it was through a hole in his Jeans which made it a bit unusual !
  • [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]I read the title of this thread as "The inverted Weegie"!
    Gawd knows what I thought she'd be doing upside down... :-p

I'll just leave that to all of your imaginations...

;-)