Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

SKY

Please forgive me for asking this again, but does anyone know a SKY contact number in UK. I have just tried talking about my contract and could not understand a world the person was saying.

Comments

• edited November 2021
    Must’ve been the call centre in East Kilbride you got through to 😉

Try 0800 761 3362.  They’ve just called me from that number with an unwanted marketing call. 
  • I’ve had similar issues,I think they’ve outsourced the usual numbers to deal with the Sky Glass orders 
    Try 0344 241 4141
  • Derek1952 said:
    Please forgive me for asking this again, but does anyone know a SKY contact number in UK. I have just tried talking about my contract and could not understand a world the person was saying.
    0800 151 2747 works.
  • Thank you all! Got a decent deal.
  • Derek1952 said:
    Thank you all! Got a decent deal.
    Good on you, Derek ! 
  • Derek1952 said:
    We will be the judge of that Derek ! 
  • Derek1952 said:
    Evening Derek.
    My deal is up next month.
    Would you mind me being nosey and ask the deal you recieved?
  • If you want a good deal try the Sky people in the Broadway Shopping Centre - they often have really good deals
  • Iam in Sittingbourne so not near Broadway Shopping centre.usually SKY people in Shopping Centres are just sales people. In answer to clb74 as I dont know how to put answer under the person name. After about two days on the the phone and people I could not understand,I got a deal for £85 a month for 18 month contract.with sports and UHD

• Sponsored links:

• Black Friday deals will be available very soon personally I'd hold fire until these are released as these are the best deals of the year and available for existing customers in contract too.

There's usually a Sky thread on CL active that time of year too so worth keeping an eye out for.