Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fleetwood away tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Fleetwood Town at Highbury Stadium will go on general sale at 1pm on Monday, September 20th.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 800 tickets for the trip to Lancashire on Saturday, October 2nd (3pm), with tickets going straight on general sale.

PRICES

Standing     

Adults: £22

Over 65: £17

U25: £17

U16: £7

U5: Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult)

Seating

Adults: £24

Over 65: £19

U25: £19

U16: £8

U12: Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult)

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge 

There are seven wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge. Please note, these need to be purchased through the Fleetwood Town ticket office on 01253 775080 option 1.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times*:

Larkfield: 6am

Gravesend: 6:25am

Dartford: 6:40am

Bexleyheath: 6:55am

Bromley: 7:25am

Eltham: 7:40am

Charlton: 8am

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6141edc6d2c82/fleetwood-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Train travel details

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/92138/fleetwood-town-2-10-21-advance-train-tickets#latest

Comments

• I've no idea what the previous numbers were like at Fleetwood, but slightly surprised these have gone straight on general sale, without even one tier for high points holders beforehand
  • I've no idea what the previous numbers were like at Fleetwood, but slightly surprised these have gone straight on general sale, without even one tier for high points holders beforehand
    I think 800 is all they have printed rather than all we could have. But we’re not taking 800 anyway.
  • Potentially 6 of us going to this one, staying at the Travelodge in Lytham St Anne's on Saturday night. 
  • Train tickets already booked for this, and a new ground for me.
    I think 800 is all they have printed rather than all we could have. But we’re not taking 800 anyway.
    I always find it strange that many people get excited when we play Blackpool and plans a "lads weekend away", but ignore Fleetwood when Fleetwood is just a tram ride from Blackpool up the coast, so you can still have the Blackpool experience. Plus it has a terrace too!
    I always find it strange that many people get excited when we play Blackpool and plans a "lads weekend away", but ignore Fleetwood when Fleetwood is just a tram ride from Blackpool up the coast, so you can still have the Blackpool experience. Plus it has a terrace too!
    Fleetwood is a friendly, well-run club but it is more like a visit to Welling than, say, going to Sunderland or even Bolton, i.e. it’s hard to get excited at the prospect  of the match. Blackpool probably has a bit more clout in that respect.
  • clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Fleetwood Town at Highbury Stadium will go on general sale at 1pm on Monday, September 20th.

The Addicks have received an allocation of 800 tickets for the trip to Lancashire on Saturday, October 2nd (3pm), with tickets going straight on general sale.

PRICES

Standing     

Adults: £22

Over 65: £17

U25: £17

U16: £7

U5: Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult)

Seating

Adults: £24

Over 65: £19

U25: £19

U16: £8

U12: Free (when accompanied by a full paying adult)

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge 

There are seven wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category and the helper is free of charge. Please note, these need to be purchased through the Fleetwood Town ticket office on 01253 775080 option 1.

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £30 with the following pick-up points and times*:

Larkfield: 6am

Gravesend: 6:25am

Dartford: 6:40am

Bexleyheath: 6:55am

Bromley: 7:25am

Eltham: 7:40am

Charlton: 8am

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6141edc6d2c82/fleetwood-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Train travel details

https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/92138/fleetwood-town-2-10-21-advance-train-tickets#latest

The coach is leaving it close.
    When we left Brom north last time at 6.45am we got there just after 2pm
    Totally agree. Done Fleetwood twice now and love it. Stayed in Blackpool near the north pier and right by a tram stop, perfect.

Great little club and right on Blackpool's doorstep. Probably my favourite away trip at this level.
  • Me + 4 are going to this. Flying back from Spain into Manchester on the Friday. 

• Sponsored links:

• Travel Lodge booked. Tickets on Monday.

Great weekender.
    Everyone who wants one will get one 
  • Addickted said:
    Travel Lodge booked. Tickets on Monday.

Great weekender.
    Good for you, I thought you couldn't attend atm. 
  • The thought of doing that trip there and back in a day on a coach gives me shivers 
    We'd still not shift 800 if they were free.
  • After 11 hours driving and staying over night, I promised myself never to go back!
  • Addickted said:
    Travel Lodge booked. Tickets on Monday.

Great weekender.
    Good for you, I thought you couldn't attend atm. 
    Feck it. Life is for living.

Doing Pompey home as well.
  • Fleetwood tickets now on sale, for some reason only seating tickets are available online, but standing tickets are on sale to personal customers from the ticket office.
  • edited September 2021
    clive said:
    Fleetwood tickets now on sale, for some reason only seating tickets are available online, but standing tickets are on sale to personal customers from the ticket office.
    Standing is available online if you click "see more areas".

I purchased standing tickets online this afternoon.
  • Belv said:
    clive said:
    Fleetwood tickets now on sale, for some reason only seating tickets are available online, but standing tickets are on sale to personal customers from the ticket office.
    Standing is available online if you click "see more areas".

I purchased standing tickets online this afternoon.
    Same here. The ticketing system requires you to click that box first before it give you all the options