Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Arsene Wenker

total knob going on how all this money "from abroad" will kill the game in England . Yes mate just how many English and Brits u played in that NorhLondonShit in the last three years ?

There are times i do dislike those gooners u know.

PS always wondered what a gooner actually is? herd that in a ecco-rain forest in Islington they found this lost tribe that call emselves "gooners" seems that they think tey are the only tribe in the world ?

Comments

• yeah didnt see him complaining when he had loads of dosh either..
  • edited September 2008
    ownership and playing staff both of concern but two different issues imo - I make him right.

PS I don't mind Arsene, I don't even mind Arsenal - it's just their bloody FANS I cannnot stand!
  • yeah course his right. I mean all that money from abroad coming into the game is bad , but all those forign players coming into the game is so gooooooooooooood for the game. errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr now let me think Arsenalshit no money from abroad and emmmmmmmm Arsenalshit loads of none Brit players and oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yes so lets gob off about the "damage" being done to "our game in England"

starnge how he saw this tho he is usually ablind fuckwit.
  • The term "Gooner" derives from the nickname "Gunner", first used by Arsenals' hooligan element in the late 70's, early 80's, to distinguish themselves apart from the "scarfers" it then started to be used by "scarfers" as well, and is now the accepted term for all Arsenal fans, but is still used to describe Arsenals "Firm" in certain areas.

I thank you
  • The french twot so shat himself when Jol squared up to him on the touchline. I'll take that memory with me to my grave!
  • sorry mate its the tribe of eco-rain forest numptys in Islington. easily led to having it on their toes when frightened by a 20 stone lesser spotted Selwyn.
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]sorry mate its the tribe of eco-rain forest numptys in Islington. easily led to having it on their toes when frightened by a 20 stone lesser spotted Selwyn.

LOL
  • Ok Arsenil are a rubbish club but IMHO Wenger is the best manager in the UK. He finds young talent, nurtures it and has introduced some great players to the Pship. He management of Walcott has been good, his team play some of the most flowing football in Europe, so there aren't many Brits in his team but then perhaps that is because the raw young talent isn't available.
    So the club are crap. the supporters are twats and he doesn't want to fight an overweight Dutchman, that doesn't detract from the fact that he is a superb football manager.
  • Any self-respecting Arsenal fan will tell you that the term "Gooner" comes from their neighbours at White Hart Lane. Spurs fans took to referring to Arsenal fans as "the Goons" in response to being called "Yids" in local derbies. Arsenal fans took the name and accepted it as a way of showing they didn't care what Tottenham thought. It's a bit like Millwall fans who now refer to themselves as "Spanners" and Palace fans who are happy to acknowledge that they are "W~~kers."
  • Wenger is one of the biggest hypocrites of all time. Coming out with some old tosh about Man City's money upsetting the balance of the game, or something similar. Oh but it was okay when (Arsenal chief executive) David Dein came out with the bluprint for the premier league and fucked up any chance of clubs like ours ever competing at the top.

"But the football bodies have to make sure money is ruled properly and used well for the ethic of the game." is a quote from him on the Sky Sports website, couldn't agree more Arsene, lets see that TV money distributed evenly throught the four divisions, instead of your club and three others earning megabucks. Or perhaps that's not quite what he meant...

Tosser.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just listened to his Desert Island Discs; f**k me he talks some shit
  • Lol - just searched Arsene and this was the top of the list
  • What were his choices?
  • Gribbo said:
    Just listened to his Desert Island Discs; f**k me he talks some shit
    Bit unfair on Goonerhater Rob.

BTW, any reason why he's one of the 'missing in action'
  • Outside of football i think he comes across as a good guy.  It's the stench of Gooner that hangs malevolently around his neck...
  • edited September 2021
    Outside of football i think he comes across as a good guy.  It's the stench of Gooner that hangs malevolently around his neck...
    I thought that too, but he was talking some tosh and didn't come over very humble tbh. He done a Cantona with the dodgy philosophy a couple of times n all. Just didn't come over how I expected

• Excellent mate.
    This has to be used for thread resurrections  going forward.
    A 13yr resurrection was Interesting though
  • Addickted said:
    Gribbo said:
    Just listened to his Desert Island Discs; f**k me he talks some shit
    Bit unfair on Goonerhater Rob.

BTW, any reason why he's one of the 'missing in action'
    Speak to him quite regularly on messenger mate. Think he still hovers over now are again

@Addickted
  • edited September 2021
  • Sponsored links:

• Any manager who turned down Benzema because he thought Sanogo would be a top player must be a bit of a fruitcake.
  • C_A_F_C said:
    What were his choices?
    Sorry missed this post

Could You Be Loved? - Bob Marley
    Imagine - John Lennon
    Avec Le Temps - Leo Ferre
    Your Song - Elton John
    Evidemment - France Gall
    The Wonder of You - Elvis Presley
    Ne Me Quitte Pas - Jacques Brel
    My Way - Frank Sinatra

• World Cup every two years ? .. g t f 
  • Enjoyed the Wenger documentary on Amazon prime.

It was reasonably insightful. 

Bit annoyed there was absolutely no reference to Charlton whatsoever....apart from ever other club. It was like we didn't exist.

At least show us the Henry backheel goal at hibury