Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wassim Aouachria (Ed. Been released)

seems like was announced by them yesterday!

Comments

• Options
    What league are Aldershot in this season?
  • Options
    Conference
  • Options
    Good move as a first loan, should be able to recall him earlier if needed as well.
  • Options
    Be interesting to see if he scores goals 
  • Options
    Hopefully he'll stay fit for the duration of the loan spell, so can do himself justice
  • Options
    edited August 2021
  • Options
    Hope the poor lad doesn’t choose to live there….it’s a dump.
    Though all around it are some lovely places to live.
  • Options
    Hope this works out. From the scraps I’ve seen, the boy has something. 
  • Options
    Think he will do well, gota real spark about him. Think he will end up a number 10 though. Reminds me of a poor man's Le tissier.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems to have been around for a while but been plagued by injuries so I hope he does well there and gets a good run of games.
  • Options
    68th minute sub today
  • Options
    Hope the poor lad doesn’t choose to live there….it’s a dump.
    Though all around it are some lovely places to live.
    Bit harsh, the town centre's a dump but residential areas no worse than any street in south London. Any of our new signings moving into Charlton Village?

Never been to see the Shots, less than 5 miles away, but might take a game in to see how he's doing.
  • Options
    Came off the bench yesterday but couldnt stop Aldershot losing 3-2 @ Notts County

Made his debut in the 68th minute when it was already 3-2, but certainly got involved by the sound of the match report - Had a good effort saved and then put in a cross at the death but appears was slightly too far in front of his team mate.

Adam Chicksen is now @ Notts County yet was left on the bench for the game.
  • Options
    All the best to the lad but football is a cruel game and we need to be ruthless now if went to progress. 
  • Options
    As expected, 22 in May and nowhere near the first team.
  • Options
    Honestly reckon he'd be plying his trade at least in League 1 if it wasn't for a couple of horrible, lengthy injuries. He had the physical stature and technical ability to be a similar player to Chuks, unfortunately he also seems to have his injury record too
  • Options
    Best wishes to him.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Classy statement.

Bon chance
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    Joining Waterford in Ireland
    Smashing
  • Options
    Now confirmed.
  • Options
    Booooo

(my partner is from Wexford...I think Waterford even beat them in the hurling this year and are in the final?)
  • Options
    I’ve been following Waterford for a few weeks now as they have a player I like the look of but also have Junior Quitirna who left us last summer.  They were going well but lost a big game last week.  I look forward to monitoring Wassim over there though