Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Aussie addicks - sending gifts to Oz

Am sure the expat community can help me. The wife’s niece in Australia 🇦🇺 turns 18 soon and we want to send her a gift. 

Struggling to find website in Oz that has gifts that can be paid for from UK 

any suggestions ? 

Comments

• What type of gift? I ordered bottles of drink on Australian websites and paid for them here.
  • My wife's family live in Australia. We have bought gifts through moonpig etc and a couple of other places such as David Jones and Myer in the past. Might be worth trying them
  • Hey Mate, what do you want to send exactly?

I am pretty sure that the big Aussie department stores like Myer, David Jones and so on would have no problem taking your cash off you online.

Alternatively, have you looked at buying off Amazon and shipping?
  • Thanks - had been had been looking at Amazon but not much luck. Will have look at Myer and David Jones. 

Just wanna send maybe some personalised gift that relates to 18th birthday so department store probably good place to look. 
  • MrOneLung said:
    Thanks - had been had been looking at Amazon but not much luck. Will have look at Myer and David Jones. 

Just wanna send maybe some personalised gift that relates to 18th birthday so department store probably good place to look. 
    Yeah they should have stuff like that on there. Also your sites like moonpig should have stuff on there and I think there's a site called hardtofind.com.au
  • MrOneLung said:
    Thanks - had been had been looking at Amazon but not much luck. Will have look at Myer and David Jones. 

You shouldn't have problems with Myer and David Jones, lots of overseas Aussies use them to buy gifts for families back home so they should be set up for it.
  • Send her a Charlton shirt
  • May be obvious, but have you gone down the Amazon.au route? Depending on where they are in oz, the shipping can take 2-4 weeks internationally and I’ve had a couple returned as has my sister the other way. 

Also book depository ships internationally, but I’d be pretty mad if I turned 18 and my aunt and uncle sent me the latest John Grisham. 
  • Sponsored links:

• David Jones....gift vouchers.
  • MrOneLung said:
    Am sure the expat community can help me. The wife’s niece in Australia 🇦🇺 turns 18 soon and we want to send her a gift. 

Struggling to find website in Oz that has gifts that can be paid for from UK 

any suggestions ? 
    If there's something specific you want to send but can't order from the UK, let me know and I will gladly order it for you. 
  • thanks for help guys and the wonderful offer @tel

Have given the missus those shop details and she is browsing to her hearts content