Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Well done lads and lasses....we did it!

Model railway maker Hornby has seen its sales surge by 33% in the six months to the end of September, as more people took up hobbies in lockdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-54729801#:~:text=Despite this, sales climbed to,back of the strong results.

Ron Paul  It39s Happening High Quality - Reaction GIFs

Comments

• Shoddy those results were announced 9 months ago!

Full results should be out next week :smile:
  • Its a shame that Hornby takes up so much room, even N-Gauge

Is a hobby I'd genuinely love to get into

Used to love going to the Brighton Model Exhibition and seeing what people had built

Used to love going to the Brighton Model Exhibition and seeing what people had built
    0 gauge or GTFO!

Try Z or T.....

You can make a decent layout in OO on a 8 by 4 board, so I assume you can make decent N gauge in a 4 by 2?
  • edited June 2021
    This beats the rumours rumours thread hands down, any new choo choos of note?
  • The fourth shirt?

• I'd love to see my wife and daughter's reaction if I told them I was getting a trainset. They already call me a nerd due to my love of old cars, planes & music. My daughter even says to me whenever I meet up with mates in the car "enjoy yourself with your nerd friends"
  • I'd love to see my wife and daughter's reaction if I told them I was getting a trainset. They already call me a nerd due to my love of old cars, planes & music. My daughter even says to me whenever I meet up with mates in the car "enjoy yourself with your nerd friends"
    You mean model railway don't you.......