Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CharltonTV LIVE: Get your international season ticket now!

Supporters living outside of the UK & Ireland can now purchase a subscription for the club’s popular live streaming service, CharltonTV LIVE, for the 2021/22 season.

Acting as your ‘digital season ticket’, an international CharltonTV LIVE subscription will enable overseas fans to watch the club’s first-team league games live!

International CharltonTV LIVE subscriptions are priced at £195 for the season which, based on the club being permitted to live stream 40 league matches in 2021/22, equates to less than £5 per fixture.

For the first time, international annual CharltonTV LIVE subscriptions have now been set up to auto-renew, meaning that any supporters who purchase this summer will also be enrolled for future seasons. Fans have the option to switch off the auto-renew feature once they have purchased.

Click here to purchase your subscription.

CharltonTV LIVE was revamped in December 2020 and now includes a popular pre and post-match production that is fronted by Scott Minto and Alan Curbishley. By purchasing an international CharltonTV LIVE subscription, you will receive ALL of the following:

• Live streaming of first-team league games
  • Live streaming of pre-season fixtures
  • Exclusive non-live video features and interviews
  • Live audio commentary of ALL first-team fixtures
  • Coverage of the academy and women’s team
  • Unlimited access to the unrivalled CharltonTV archive

EFL regulations stipulate that clubs can only sell annual live streaming subscriptions to supporters who live outside of the UK & Ireland.   

Fans all over the world can purchase a standard CharltonTV subscription, which is priced at £60 per year or £6.50 per month. This does NOT include live streaming of first-team league games but does include everything else listed above. These subscriptions have also been set up to auto-renew.

Click here to purchase your subscription.

*If a fixture is selected for live coverage by Sky Sports or an overseas broadcaster, it will only be available to live stream in certain territories outside of the UK and Ireland. This only impacted two league fixtures in 2020/21.

CharltonTV International Season Ticket terms and conditions.

CharltonTV terms and conditions.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/60c09d7198992/charltontv-live-get-your-international-season-ticket-now

Comments

• edited June 2021
    If you are abroad sounds like a good deal. 
  • So I’m signed up as an International Addick in the membership in Ireland but I can’t avail of this season ticket?

Seems very unfair.

I’ll be sticking to audio only again.
  • Sounds like Minto and Curbs will still be around for next season. Good news. 
  • Sounds like prices have remained the same from last year

It might have originally been £130 for a season pass but definitely went up to £195 after a while
  • "Coverage of the academy and women’s team"

Would be good to understand the extent of the coverage. Would think about purchasing the £60 subscription if all academy and women's team games were going to be on there.
  • So I’m signed up as an International Addick in the membership in Ireland but I can’t avail of this season ticket?

Seems very unfair.

I’ll be sticking to audio only again.
    There’s ways around that, but it’s ridiculous that Ireland isn’t included in the full international offering.  Seems to be an EFL rule, but just daft.
  • 15% off with International Addicks membership.

Membership costs £25. 15% off £195 saves £29.25. No brainer.
  • Absolute bargain.
  • I'll certainly get it if I'm in Thailand but it's still likely I'll be back in England for next season.

Made a big error not buying it last season as I spent around £300!
  • Finally it's been explained that delayed coverage is not an option. I love Charlton but not as much as* being fast asleep at 3am on a Sunday morning here in NZ. So for that reason,... i wish it every success... but I'm out.

* unless a playoff match.
  • Sponsored links:

• Absolute bargain.

I think I'll ponder on that description until I see what player business is done.

• Major said:
    Absolute bargain.

I think I'll ponder on that description until I see what player business is done.

It’s still a bargain for what you get, has nothing to do with which players we bring in. It will still be Charlton you’re following. 
  • Bargain for fans that love and will be watching Charlton.
    Not a bargain if you're not bothered and not wanting to watch Charlton.
  • I'll certainly get it if I'm in Thailand but it's still likely I'll be back in England for next season.

Made a big error not buying it last season as I spent around £300!
    you spent more than you needed to - "True Supporter"...
  • I will more than likely get shot to bits asking this question here but here goes..... Can I get a friend who lives in Aus to sign up to this and if I happened to errrrr have his log in details watch it in the UK ?
  • AndyG said:
    I will more than likely get shot to bits asking this question here but here goes..... Can I get a friend who lives in Aus to sign up to this and if I happened to errrrr have his log in details watch it in the UK ?
    Access is based on your location when you watch the game rather than account, you could get around it with a VPN...
  • cheers