Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Cricket 2021 (excluding Ashes)

Comments

• Options
    Don’t panic. Robinson will save the day. He’s used to coming in when there’s a crisis.
  • Options
    140-3 to 140-6.
    Popped out to do the weekly shop and came back to this monstrosity. Classic bloody England. 
  • Options
    You've got to applaud England's batsmen for their consistency.
  • Options
    Don’t panic. Robinson will save the day. He’s used to coming in when there’s a crisis.
    He’s making a good go of it so far 
  • Options
    Robinson is making it tough for the selectors to drop him for disciplinary reasons.
    4 wickets and should have been 5 apart from Broad's drop and now 41 no and saved the follow on. 
  • Options
    Robinson is making it tough for the selectors to drop him for disciplinary reasons.
    4 wickets and should have been 5 apart from Broad's drop and now 41 no and saved the follow on. 
    You talked him out! Although I agree with what you said.
  • Options
    Just came in here to say that Burns is no Ben Stokes when batting with no 11.......

Then gets down on 1 knee & does a slog sweep 😄
  • Options
    Game effectively now a 4 day draw fest. 
  • Options
    Burns out 132
    Southall 6-43
    275 All Out
  • Options
    Burns out 132
    Southall 6-43
    275 All Out
    Shit.  I thought we'd given up posts with the words 'Southall' and 'out' in them. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    1st ball of the day.Pathetic.When was the last time we got a wicket 1st ball of the day? I really hope not but i can see an England collapse here.The Kiwis just proving that you can BOWL on this pitch if you put the ball in the right place.Simple really.
    Stop panicking. 
    Surrey boys will save the day.
    Told ya 
  • Options
    Thank god for that. Needed a wicket and deserved one despite the rubbish review
  • Options
    Ollie Robinson hasn’t put a foot wrong on the pitch. Great performanc
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha.........

8 overs added onto today's play for losing NINETY yesterday......and they don't even complete the scheduled 90 for today. And then they all troop off in glorious sunshine.

What a complete joke.
  • Options
    Ha ha ha ha.........

8 overs added onto today's play for losing NINETY yesterday......and they don't even complete the scheduled 90 for today. And then they all troop off in glorious sunshine.

What a complete joke.
    Yeah and why not start at 10.30 or even 10am, apart from global tv schedules. Surely they can cope with an early start and if not, well ply some highlights in the next break. 

Better to get closer to getting a result. 
  • Options
    Burns out 132
    Southall 6-43
    275 All Out
    I'd quite like to be around Southall with a cricket bat...
  • Options
    Just realised his name is bigman in French. Tbf he is a big unit.
  • Options
    Just realised his name is bigman in French. Tbf he is a big unit.
    "Colin" doesn't seem to for somehow does it?  Big man Colin.
  • Options
    Think NZ should be declaring now. Lead of 277 is more than enough. Approx 70 overs to bowl so around 4 an over. Even NZ "going for it" were only just over 3 an over.  And we have no Stokes, Butler or even Bairstow. 

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kane Williamson on the same page as me.

Declared at lunch. England need 273 off 75 overs. A run rate of 3.63.

Lucky if England get much more than 200 imo. 
  • Options
    40-0 from 18 overs
  • Options
    58-2 from 33 overs
  • Options

If England get "much more than 200", they win. 
  • Options
    63-2, 38 overs
  • Options
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Options
    80-2, 45 overs
  • Options
    And they wonder why kids don’t watch cricket 
  • Options
    Chizz said:

If England get "much more than 200", they win. 
    250 is "much more" than 200, but it still means that England don't win. 

No idea what the 2 teams are playing at. It was obvious that England were never going to chase that target - Root on 15 from 50 balls just goes to prove it. I'm not even watching it now & prefer to watch a boring England friendly against Romania than watching over after over of "leaves outside off stump".

This is the worst of Test cricket. ICC really need to do something about slow over rates & rain delays not being made up. 
  • Options
    103-2, 50 overs