Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Anyone fancy a pint?
    Need about 10 to suffer this.
    Elfs round 
  • Options
    Anyone fancy a pint?
    Need about 10 to suffer this.
    Elfs round 
    Great! But would we have to wait longer for a drink, than the next Charlton goal?

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Maatsen’s passing is woeful. How many times as he given the ball away needlessly?
  • Options
    I can understand Maatsen starting away from home, though I would only choose that against better teams.  I can not see how anyone wouldn't have Shinnie ready to swap him on for Maatsen.  His understanding of space is the best in the squad.
  • Options
    ButtleJR said:
    Fuck me that was boring. 90% of them players need getting rid of. 
    and the other 10% want to leave!
  • Options
    Junk - Millar is winding me up more than my Mrs 
    Oh, no ....... don't console yourself with the Cadburys!

• Options
    If we can hold out for a draw the playoff dream isn't dead...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get Aneke and Washington on up front, the build up play is non existent. Just really boring to watch 
  • Options
    I’m watching this match tonight out of loyalty to Thomas Sandgaard. Thinking of switching over to the Yorkshire Vet if it doesn’t get any better 
  • Options
    sammy391 said:
    HUGE clear out needed ASAP! 
    Build a team around a spine of innis and Gilbey, and implement a proper style of football.

nonexistent midfield , all rushing and not interested.
    desperately missing DJ, our season finished when he went of

Square this circle.
  • Options
    Very typical. Need to be more positive. Aneke needs to be on. If the medical team are that concerned then why have him on the bench? Need something to happen. Currently can't see us scoring. 
  • Options
    I guess most of the squad can't wait for the season to finish so the idea of having to go through any play offs...........??
  • Options
    Disgusting first half performance with Watson reaching an all time low . Maatsen needs to come off for Washington at HT . Centre backs have looked good. 
  • Options
    Can we set up a GoFundMe for Ben Watson to pay him off so we don't have to watch him walking around collecting his pension next season? 
  • Options
    Pritchard not hiding his disappointment
  • Options
    Oh boy.

I'm guessing this group of players fancy another season of swanning around in the third tier of English football because they have done nothing to suggest they're trying to win this game to put pressure on Pompey and Oxford in the final weekend.

To win the game we need to have shots at goal, preferably on target. So far there's been nothing.

To be honest I'd like Nads to make wholesale changes for the second half and bring on Scotty, Pritch, JJ, and Euell. I would have added Curbs but we've already brought on Albie for JFC.

The supporters have shown their support and enthusiasm for the club with the season ticket sales today; it would be nice if the players rewarded them with a decent performance for once because if they dish up this level of brown stuff next season they will need to take to the pitch wearing ear plugs to block out the "displeasure" from the stands.
  • Options
    Will City PSG live up to this match?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Pritchard not hiding his disappointment
    Wish he’d hide his hair, looks awful on him
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I’m watching this match tonight out of loyalty to Thomas Sandgaard. Thinking of switching over to the Yorkshire Vet if it doesn’t get any better 

Me too. But we don't get Yorkshire Vet over here.
  • Options
    RedRyan said:
    Wonder if Millar and Maatsen’s poor performances tonight can be tagged on them being loanees. Or are they just rubbish all of a sudden?
    They're trying, but like some of the seasoned pros, they're bottling it. 
  • Options
    Most positive thing I can say about this game is that ValleyPass with showing the German Addicks article and now listening to Bob Bolder having seen him with the upbeats recently has been great again. 

Just a shame about the football which has been awful again.
  • Options
    _MrDick said:
    I'm tempted to watch champions league but I am gripped by the skills In this game. Bloody hate supporting Charlton 
  • Options
    Major said:
    _MrDick said:

Me too. But we don't get Yorkshire Vet over here.
    Yep.
    Shoving me arm the full length of a cows arse is probably less painful than watching this shite 
  • Options
    Half time changes I'd like to see: 

Stockley <
    Aneke >

Maatsen -> LB
    Purrington < 
    Washington >

• Options
    edited May 2021
    Covered End here we come second half, get The Beast  on and away we go, so relax everyone, Stockley needs some support, he seems lost, just get rid of Millar, not at the game tonight
  • Options
    Morgan for JF-C makes us better imo.
  • Options
    The Wembley journey starts here! COYA!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!