Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

My CAFC homepage

Apologies if this has been asked before - I have CAFC as my homepage, having set the option about 6 months ago - I don't always get the same background photo when I open a new tab, but why are there still photos of Bowyer??

Comments

• Bowyer who?
  • All things going on in the world and you're worried about old photos on charltons home page 🤣🤣
  • Apologies if this has been asked before - I have CAFC as my homepage, having set the option about 6 months ago - I don't always get the same background photo when I open a new tab, but why are there still photos of Bowyer??
    Pre-season friendly wit Birmingham lined up
  • Apologies if this has been asked before - I have CAFC as my homepage, having set the option about 6 months ago - I don't always get the same background photo when I open a new tab, but why are there still photos of Bowyer??
    Mine just redirects to the Birmingham City home page. Really annoying. I had the same problem when Karel Fraeye left, it redirected to Thamesmead Town's 4th XI home page.
  • All things going on in the world and you're worried about old photos on charltons home page 🤣🤣

I must have too much time as  today's game postponed!
  • Please raise a ticket, our web engineers will get back to you within 48 hours.