Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sticking my neck out but I think we'll do it

After today's results I can't see us being relegated

Comments

• I’m sure there’s a few on here who would disagree and feel we need a couple more wins to be sure
  • edited April 2021
    Scoham said:
    I’m sure there’s a few on here who would disagree and feel we need a couple more wins to be sure
    Always a few gloom and doomers but I'm optimistic.

We ARE staying up!
  • 'The next two weeks will be crucial.'
  • Looking at the proper end of the table, all of a sudden that's looking healthier now. Most of the teams around us seem to have squandered their games in hand. It's in our hands now. Just keep this unbeaten run going and we could yet have our third Wembley victory over the Black Cats.
  • Stig said:
    Looking at the proper end of the table, all of a sudden that's looking healthier now. Most of the teams around us seem to have squandered their games in hand. It's in our hands now. Just keep this unbeaten run going and we could yet have our third Wembley victory over the Black Cats.
    Let's get a win against them on Saturday first as without that another meeting would look less likely to happen.
  • I'm quietly confident, no reason other than gut feeling 
  • I think we have a little too much for League Two, but if we keep Pratters and Watson, you never know!
  • After today's results I can't see us being relegated
    WIOTOS
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it still mathematically possible ? 

• Now you're gonna believe us,
    The reds are staying up
  • To have an outside chance of the playoffs is amazing and irrespective of the other teams it's in our own hands. Would love to avoid Sunderland if the miracle happens so finishing 4/5th would do.

Adkins has certainly added some positivity after LB's dour post match chats.

Like a few others I was very underwhelmed about the appt. and was just glad to have a good owner and see the season out so we could concentrate on next season but to now have a chance to get out of this fecking awful division would be great.